Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

New Members - Please Introduce Yourself Here

Konnichiwa. I'm a kiwi living in Kobe. Teach at Okazaki's old school, and since he's signed with you lot I'm going to be keeping an eye on how he goes. His old teachers would love to hear the underground information and bollocks being said.

I'm a Chelsea fan because Zola was my favorite player growing up, back then they were a bit shit, but Russian oil has changed that....

Good luck this season and look forward to seeing how Shinji gets on. Now he's signed, every Leicester game will be live on Sky and cable, which is freaking sweet.

Konnichiwa. I'm a kiwi living in Kobe. Teach at Okazaki's old school, and since he's signed with you lot I'm going to be keeping an eye on how he goes. His old teachers would love to hear the underground information and bollocks being said.

I'm a Chelsea fan because Zola was my favorite player growing up, back then they were a bit shit, but Russian oil has changed that....

Good luck this season and look forward to seeing how Shinji gets on. Now he's signed, every Leicester game will be live on Sky and cable, which is freaking sweet.

I ****ing hate Chelsea!. Apart from that welcome hope he settles in and adds something extra to the team. Im looking forward to watching him and hope he can play well and bang in some goals for us this season

Another long time lurker here. I'm 31, live in Skegness but I was born and bred in Leicester. Supported The Foxes since I was knee-high and been to both The KP and Filbert Street on a number of occasions. 

Welcome, if you're username is regarding our situation I agree!

Been watching this site for a couple of years, only recently started posting.

From Hinckley, City fan since 2007 when I turned away from my dad's team United (he's becoming a City man himself now). Unfortunately can't get to many games due to money and being at uni during the season but hoping to go to a few this year after buying myself a City Membership. I have a subscription to Foxes player so I can keep up with going ons when I'm away and keep in the loop.

Hoping to have some interesting conversations and good banter on here (without getting myself blocked from starting threads again) and hopefully learning lots in the process.

Up the Foxes

Been watching this site for a couple of years, only recently started posting.

From Hinckley, City fan since 2007 when I turned away from my dad's team United (he's becoming a City man himself now). Unfortunately can't get to many games due to money and being at uni during the season but hoping to go to a few this year after buying myself a City Membership. I have a subscription to Foxes player so I can keep up with going ons when I'm away and keep in the loop.

Hoping to have some interesting conversations and good banter on here (without getting myself blocked from starting threads again) and hopefully learning lots in the process.

Up the Foxes

Please tell me that was Hinckley United?

Please tell me that was Hinckley United?

We took an interest in them but unfortunately I'm speaking of the Mancs. I was a kid following in my dad's ways but when I reached my teens and thought for myself I decided to follow my local team and never looked back since.

Long term Leicester fan and recent Foxes Talk stalker. I have followed the ups and downs of LCFC since the mid 60s. Until recently I lived in London but am now in easy travelling distance of the KP and get to see a few more games. Unfortunately, working as a wedding photographer I can't get to many but am often glued to my phone checking for updates.

Melchester rovers are my second team.

If and when I post it will be from a point of general ignorance tinged with a sense of perspective, realism and not a little optimism (which you have to have to follow the club). 

• Like 1

Hi I'm Kev Leicester fan from Rhyl North Wales followed the foxes since my first game at Wolves in 81. Have been a member for the last few years but have now upgraded to a season ticket along with my daughter.We managed to attend most home matches last season along with a few away

Evening folks, thanks for the quick validation.

Suppose I better ask first if you allow other team supporters on the forum here? I'm a Newcastle fan, do live in Leicester though and I think my brother has been on this forum for donkeys years now.

Toon are a hated bunch at the mo, feel free to tell me where the door is!

Daren't show you the photo - nearly bloody 70 now!

Started supporting Foxes as a schoolboy in nearby Stamford. Now live near Oxford. Retired. Still follow the lads, but never get to King Power, or whatever it's called this week.

Greatest memory - somehow getting into the first home game of the 1966-67 season to welcome home World Cup heroes Gordon Banks and West Ham trio of Moore, Hurst, and Peters. Great match - and we won 5-4! (I had to check the score on archive page.)

Love us to win the FA Cup before I peg it.

Hi have been a Foxes fan for over 55 yrs  however have only just managed to get into Laptops etc I currently live in the Murcia region of SE Spain and currently follow the Foxes on the LCFC website as well asFoxes player 

Just want to welcome Caudio Ranieri and wish him well  the loss of Nigel Pearson is in my opinion a huge loss for the club but in Football nothing is surprising anymore my only hope is that Claudio can keep the togetherness of the current squad who all play for each other and we don't recruit any Prima donnas  survival is paramount in the Premiership so lets hope we have got the right man for the job.

I am 61 years old and LCFC is the only club that I have supported…

Being brought up in the county and having been sent away to school, I could never understand when school friends who had never set foot in Manchester or London purported to support the so called ‘smart clubs’ such as Manchester United or Arsenal…

Supporting the Foxes through the good times and the interesting, is never dull!

The club somehow always seems to be able to re-invent itself and it seems to me that we are witnessing an attractive version of this phenomenon…

The owners are clear in their intention to take City to a new dimension, such intent has never been the aspiration of any previous management team….and it’s not just about football.

In Nigel Pearson we saw a passionate, rugged and determined individual who unfailingly championed his players …they could depend on him to support them at every turn and they repaid him wonderfully.

His hard work and the results he achieved will always be admired but the reason for his departure will or should never be, put in the public domain; the matter rests between an employer and its employee.

The appointment of Claudio Ranieri signals a fresh impetus.

Claudio, an author, a benefactor and successful team manager and it is my belief is that he will be charged with articulating why a newer class of fan, one which may never have even heard of Leicester let alone visited the City, may now start to consider Leicester City Football as the up and coming ‘smart club.’

In the event that Claudio does not ‘squeeze’ the success that he and the visionary owners want, we can be sure that City’s sights a firmly set on greater things than we have ever seen before….

Infoxicated by LCFC