Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Over Rated Songs.

Whether they be old, "classics" or new, which song(s) that every other person seems to love, you hate or just don't get why they love it so much?

Mine's Salt and Pepper - Push it.

Was on the radio today and it was the first time I heard it in ages, and it made me remember how much i hate it, always on in clubs etc and the DJ was getting so chuffed that he'd just played it.

anything by the likes of ndubs, dizzy rascal, JLS and other similar bands.

utter load of dross yet played as loud as possible on the bus by gangsta wannabes meaning i can't hear my music when it's on a reasonably high volume and the earphones are push so far into my ears that even if the music wasn't playing i shouldn't be able to hear a thing. :angry:

anything by the likes of ndubs, dizzy rascal, JLS and other similar bands.

utter load of dross yet played as loud as possible on the bus by gangsta wannabes meaning i can't hear my music when it's on a reasonably high volume and the earphones are push so far into my ears that even if the music wasn't playing i shouldn't be able to hear a thing. :angry:

Get some decent headphones.

JLS? Come on.

Let's just get back togeeether, we should've never broke up. The doctor's tellin' me my heart won't BEEAAAAT AGAAAIN.

It's kiiiiillin' me.

Or whathaveyou. Brilliant.

I was gonna say the exact same thing for that song. It's the first one that came to my head when I opened this thread lol

JLS? Come on.

Let's just get back togeeether, we should've never broke up. The doctor's tellin' me my heart won't BEEAAAAT AGAAAIN.

It's kiiiiillin' me.

Or whathaveyou. Brilliant.

that song is only even remotely standable as moyles parody. "she's telling me that she won't eat meat again."

oasis - wonderwall

does nothing for me

very very bland....

but i'd say 'bohemian rhapsody' - it's alright, but nowhere near as revoluntionary as people make out, the different parts don't really compliment each other, it's a few ok song part strung together...

sorry, even more people will hate me now :unsure:

I'll be controversial.

I think these artists/bands are over rated/crap.

N-dubz

Dissee Rascale (Or however its spelt)

JLS

Thats not being controversial. But its pop music its supposed to be meaningless rubbish, but it would be good to see more variety.

But I qite like a couple of the early N-Dubz songs.

This is a thread for particular songs.

oasis - wonderwall

does nothing for me

I never got the buzz with this tune either, I just don't get it and I like Oasis' music in general.

I was never a fan of Spaceman by Babylon Zoo, silly Levi adverts!

Archived