Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Over Rated Songs.

JLS? Come on.

Let's just get back togeeether, we should've never broke up. The doctor's tellin' me my heart won't BEEAAAAT AGAAAIN.

It's kiiiiillin' me.

Or whathaveyou. Brilliant.

Yes but they didn't write that - so technically, JLS are not brilliant, the person who wrote the song is.

_____

Mine:

Alexandra Burke, Leona Lewis or any other untalented person who won/took part in a talent contest and can only sing in one tune. Earn your success, not jump start, write your own music or else your not a real artist!

Anybody that doesn't write songs basically and I wish things like X-Factor were banned!

Any wrapping stuff such as N-Dubz, Dissy Rascall etc etc

Cheryl Cole.

And, Oasis arn't as big as The Beatles and somewhat overrated although they do write their own music so nice one. Some songs of Oasis' get on my nerves.

'Anything' by The Beattles, its boring.

'Anything' by Oasis, shit is whack son.

'Anything' by that Morrisey dude, had to listen to it growing up and its boring.

Anything is a stupid term in this thread, it should just read overrated artists not songs.

Oh and 'anything' by Pendulum.

Now start bitching.

Even if Beatles wrote JLS' song, I'd still hate it.

It's the way it's sang not who wrote it which we don't like.

yeah, but this isn't the 'i hate these songs' thread - it's the overated songs thread - you don't have to even hate a song for it to be considered overrated - i quite like 'bo-rhap' but i think it is criminally overated....

a badly performed song has nothing to do with whether it is overrated or not - come on, concentrate!!!!

Not a giant fan of Leona, apart from nailing Bleeding Love when wrecked, but to call her talentless?

That's shite.

She only sings one type though; Ballads.

Thats it.

For crying out loud 92,

Get over it and find something new to talk about!

I did, having a go at Chris Weale.

And, everyone (well, nearly everyone) just turned sarcastic but when they have it have them they don't like it.

So, I went back to music.

It's the way it's sang not who wrote it which we don't like.

I don't understand.

Which who doesn't like what?

I don't understand.

Which who doesn't like what?

Regardless of who wrote/sang the song, whether it was JLS, Beatles or whoever, we don't like the song Beat Again and think that it is over-rated judging by how much it is played.

Fox forever look away NOW!!

I find Paramore really bland and dull can't believe they are selling out huge arenas I guess all the teenage girls want to be hayley williams and all the blokes want to shag her (obviously I wouldn't argue) but I find them to obvious for my liking

anything by the likes of ndubs, dizzy rascal, JLS and other similar bands.

utter load of dross yet played as loud as possible on the bus by gangsta wannabes . :angry:

I'll be controversial.

I think these artists/bands are over rated/crap.

N-dubz

Dissee Rascale (Or however its spelt)

JLS

Agree With Both Of You! :thumbup:

I find Paramore really bland and dull can't believe they are selling out huge arenas I guess all the teenage girls want to be hayley williams and all the blokes want to shag her (obviously I wouldn't argue) but I find them to obvious for my liking

Haha that's really fine by me. Obviously no band in the world will suit everyone's taste. Not only is Hayley the fittest girl in music at the moment, but her voice is amazing and beautiful at the same time. It works for me but I respect that for some people they won't like Paramore.

Haha that's really fine by me. Obviously no band in the world will suit everyone's taste. Not only is Hayley the fittest girl in music at the moment, but her voice is amazing and beautiful at the same time. It works for me but I respect that for some people they won't like Paramore.

she works for me as well!! she's a stunner would just like them to be a bit more dangerous they always come over to me as playing it very safe but boy is it working for them as this winters uk tour shows

Archived