Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Over Rated Songs.

"Being a writer makes you a real artist" - Pixie Lott

"X-Factor, I've earned my success" - Pixie Lott

Have that Alexandra Burke, JLS and Leona Lewis.

lol

Brainwashed by your brother, sad really :(

No!

wtf, how can they be insanely boring?

I don't know I kid of agree, I have a massive record collection ranging from Robert Johnson, Woody Guthrie through Punk, Mod, Hip Hop, Hardcore (punk not dance) Electronica, Trip Hop, Acoustic, Drum N Bass, Rock, Indie, Alternative, funk almost every possible style or genre going since about 1920 is represented but I don't have any interest in The Beatles the songs just don't grab me yes they wrote some good songs I can accept and understand that but in my opinion if we are talking 1960's give me My Generation by The Who, anything by Dylan, Cash, Hendrix etc over The Beatles any day of the week

Apparently Pixie Lott is God now.

Whatever she says, goes.

Apparently, everyone who slates The Beatles is God in your eyes seeing as you always agree with them.

Are you a sheep/follower?

Apparently, everyone who slates The Beatles is God in your eyes seeing as you always agree with them.

Are you a sheep/follower?

Nope I genuinely think they're boring irrespective of what they think. if they loved them I'd still think they're boring.

Also Foxforever, you really are the biggest tool/fanny on this forum. You slag The Beatles off ( yes the biggest rock n roll band in the world EVER) Yet you rate Paramore, seriously your opinions is that of a 14 year old emo girl.

You are nothing but a seenster.

This.

And take a look at your avatar lol!

What? A soldier from COD5?

I was about to change it anyway,

Who are you?

Foxes-96, Nice to meet you!

:P

Kayne West - Any of his music, the most over rated musican to ever live.

I wouldn't go as far as saying most over rated musican ever but definitely overated in my opinion. Along with Lil Wayne, 50 cent (g-unit), Jay Z etc etc I could go on forever.

And before milktray or uncle al throw a hissy fit it's only my opinion. :thumbup:

Also Foxforever, you really are the biggest tool/fanny on this forum. You slag The Beatles off ( yes the biggest rock n roll band in the world EVER) Yet you rate Paramore, seriously your opinions is that of a 14 year old emo girl.

You are nothing but a seenster.

YOu're nothing but a cunt.

So I don't rate the Beatles. And what?

I think it is more than just 14 year old girls who like Paramore by the way.

You need to get some variety in your music taste before you start criticising anyone.

Kanye is over-rated for you; Oasis/Beatles are over-rated for me.

Archived