Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finchy

Festival Thread

I did Goose and bad news (for me, not my bank account) I didnt get a ticket despite having 2 laptops on the go, continually refreshing since 08:45 and trying the phone.. I dont know what else I could have done... 2 hours of my life wasted...Gutted tbh

Same here got nothing, so frustrating will try again when they go on sale again next year, but not holding out much hope, we are now looking at doing a European one instead anyone got any recommendations?

• 2 months later...

Falls Festival for me on the 28th Dec - 1st Jan starting to get pretty bloody excited. Best Festival of the year for many reasons. In Summer over the new year period so every one is in a great mood. Easy enough (touch wood) to sneak grog in and they generally turn a blind eye to it in the camp grounds. Camp grounds are close to the stage and also in a massive forrest in the middle of no where. Laid back atmosphere. Heaps of mates going, 12 of us camping together and more in other groups.

Also line up isn't to bad considering the time of the year with heaps of International and good Aussie acts. Most looking forward to seeing. Teed, Two Door Cinema Clus, Bombay Bicyle, SBTRKT, Beach House, Best Coast, Flaming Lips, Hot Chip, The Vaccines and Django Django

Falls Festival for me on the 28th Dec - 1st Jan starting to get pretty bloody excited. Best Festival of the year for many reasons. In Summer over the new year period so every one is in a great mood. Easy enough (touch wood) to sneak grog in and they generally turn a blind eye to it in the camp grounds. Camp grounds are close to the stage and also in a massive forrest in the middle of no where. Laid back atmosphere. Heaps of mates going, 12 of us camping together and more in other groups.

Also line up isn't to bad considering the time of the year with heaps of International and good Aussie acts. Most looking forward to seeing. Teed, Two Door Cinema Clus, Bombay Bicyle, SBTRKT, Beach House, Best Coast, Flaming Lips, Hot Chip, The Vaccines and Django Django

Sounds ruddy class that does you lucky barstool. Have a good'en mate.

Was hoping to do this, but just can't afford it :xmasdry:

They always have a quality line up though!

It is pretty expensive. But been saving up for it and will definitely be worth it! Line up is incredible except for Example. Still trying to understand why he gets booked for so many bass nights and festivals, he's a pile of mainstream shite!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just got back from Outlook Festival yesterday. Been looking forward to it since I booked it ages ago and it was still better than i could've expected. Would completely reccomended it to anyone into the music. The location was insane and every artist impressed. Alot of great people out there all up for it. Can see myself making another trip next year

Line up for Outlook 2013 was released today and it is absolutely unbelievable. Booked my ticket out of pure excitement.

There's a leaked poster for Primavera in Barcelona doing the rounds - it's so glaringly obviously fake it makes my excitement at it's line-up appear incredibly pathetic, still - WHAT A LINE UP.

leaked-primavera.jpg

That looks decent! How do Swans, Anywhere, Deathgrips,The Magic Band and Cannibal Corpse get booked at the same festival?

Line up for Outlook 2013 was released today and it is absolutely unbelievable. Booked my ticket out of pure excitement.

sounds quality, thinking of getting flights to venice and staying there for a day or two, may as well whilst we're out there! still can't get over the line up.

yeh, saw that the other day. Now probably going to go again aha it was amazing last year. I can reccomend staying in Zagreb for a couple days before hand, was going to go venice but was told there isn't a whole lot to do around there by a few people. Met a whole bunch of people going Outlook in the hostel at Zagreb and ended up going out a few times which was pretty good. Went to a bar at one point that was pretty empty but the barman was sound and played some sick music. Must have stayed about 3 hours there drinking and ****ing about with the barman. Teaching us martial arts and messing around with his stash of pretty offensive weapons from behind the bar lol. Only charged us about a tenner at the end of the night aswell.

Edited by samlcfc