Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Simmo86

Talking Balls

If I was being formal or actually making the argument, perhaps.

But I'm not. So I'll be informal.

There's nothing informal about a Cock-off my friend, I take it very seriously. Very, very seriously.

TB have always been a really sound bunch in all the matches we've had with them. That thread however is a horrible read and sums up everything wrong with our support.

In all fairness though Tommeh, there isn't any one conclusive opinion that you could take from that thread. Pretty much, every opinion is represented there, the same as there would be in the real world, same as there would be among users of this forum.

Using that particular thread as some sort of example in a pathetic talkingballs v foxestalk pissing contest is ridiculous.

In all fairness though Tommeh, there isn't any one conclusive opinion that you could take from that thread. Pretty much, every opinion is represented there, the same as there would be in the real world, same as there would be among users of this forum.

Using that particular thread as some sort of example in a pathetic talkingballs v foxestalk pissing contest is ridiculous.

In spite of my blatant WUM attempts earlier in the thread, I actually agree. Some of the threads on here are a little bit daft as well.

We're all Leicester aren't we? :scarf:

In spite of my blatant WUM attempts earlier in the thread, I actually agree. Some of the threads on here are a little bit daft as well.

We're all Leicester aren't we? :scarf:

aaaaaw. J'wanna be best mates? I'll show you that trick I know and everything. It don't hurt a bit, as long as you lube your finger. I usually just use the butter out the fridge

aaaaaw. J'wanna be best mates? I'll show you that trick I know and everything. It don't hurt a bit, as long as you lube your finger. I usually just use the butter out the fridge

The Last Tango In Paris trick is old. :rolleyes:

This forum is getting retarded, surely were meant to be talking about football, not cocks.

COCKS?!?!? I don't know what you mean, I sir was talking about spaghetti

How very dare you?

Archived