Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
James.

Albums you haven't listened to for ages but then when you do listen to them you wonder why you didn't listen to them for ages

Listened to in the last week:

Nick Warren-Global Underground 011: Budapest

Darren Emerson-Global Underground 020: Singapore

Late of the Pier-Fantasy Black Channel

Simple Minds-Real to Real Cacophony

Echo and the Bunnymen-Ocean Rain

Good call Head Honcho with Reel to Real Cacophony by Simple Minds. Just loved listening to Blue Nile's Hats for first time in ages - sublime.

What do you think of Battle for the Sun, their latest?

Haven't heard it.

Thought Sleeping With Ghosts was a bit average, to be honest, and didn't bother with Meds.

Sad fact of life #353: the less drugs Brian Molko took the better his quality of life got and the more his song writing sucked. :whistle:

This could just be my natural prejudice against all music released after about 2003, though. :thumbup:

Edited by Finnegan

Really? It's probably my least favourite of the first three. I think Black Market Music and the self titled are brilliant but, save Pure Morning and Every You Every Me (which is, admittedly, probably my favourite Placebo song) I think it's a bit 'meh' really.

Associated Teen Angst memories with it due to playing this in conjunction with it

oot.jpg

Still think on the whole it's a good album.

• 3 months later...

174768_1_f.jpg

Gave this a listen for the first time in a long while the other day, still quality.

Right back at you :P

Used to be a night driving album for me. Call Me Ishmael gets hammered every once in a while, propppppa tune liiiiiiiiike!

:wub:

No Cigar AND Fox take me right back to being 14-15 again. I brought the CD with me so when i leave work tonight the 1 hour drive home will have Millencolin crancked to the max with plenty of distorshun from my factory made speakers :thumbup: