Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ross 'LCFC' Turner

LCFC Kits

I like the ones from the 90s (for reasons of nostalgia) but the one I wear most often is the 06/07 one - I love the pinstripes. I love the older ones (83-85 is awesome, as is 85-87) but never owned a kit before 92'.

Most of our kits are great; bar 87-90 & almost everything since we left Filbo.

The admiral 76-79 is the best but I think most of them are good in their own way.

The mid 70s one looks really smart.

The pin striped one is quite flash.

The main 60s one is the classic.

92-94 is very simple but I've always liked it because it looks so fvcking blue. It really stands out for some reason.

The other Fox Leisure ones are also mint.

Most of our kits are great; bar 87-90 & almost everything since we left Filbo.

The admiral 76-79 is the best but I think most of them are good in their own way.

The mid 70s one looks really smart.

The pin striped one is quite flash.

The main 60s one is the classic.

92-94 is very simple but I've always liked it because it looks so fvcking blue. It really stands out for some reason.

The other Fox Leisure ones are also mint.

Agree with this, we've not had too many horrors unlike some clubs and their nineties efforts.

.. A quite a bit too big for me 71-72 was the first shirt I had, a genuine players shirt donated to my grandad for the 'scrawny skinny kid' that used to go to every single home game with him ... God I loved Filbert Street, just everything about it was magical! ... I'm slowly warming to the KP (about ten more years should cover it!!!)!! ... and as long as the home shirt remains 'our' blue I'm not too fussed about it, but I'd like to see another white away shirt over yellow and none of the gopping diagonals please. As for brown and blue! ... Gods teeth you'll want brown leather footballs back next????

Archived