Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Filbert_Ross

Kasabian

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Loved all their stuff so far (bar a few fillers on the 1st album), seen them a few times and always very decent. New track sounds a bit average, hope it's not the lead single?

Thanks for the link btw 21CF :thumbup:

Edited by sdb

Actually quite fond of it, not quite sure why.

Velociraptor sounds like a reasonable straight-down-the-line rock track (in the same sort of mould of Fast Fuse), not that keen on the lyrics though. lol

Edited by Fosse Boy

Thought it was going to be horrific judging by the reaction on here, but I like it. I always enjoy a band taking a new approach to a record, and this works for me. I'd like to think the rest of the album will be an improvement, but I can't say I'm too disappointed with this.

Loved all their stuff so far (bar a few fillers on the 1st album), seen them a few times and always very decent. New track sounds a bit average, hope it's not the lead single?

Thanks for the link btw 21CF :thumbup:

Not a single as far as I know, it's being described as a 'sampler' so guessing it won't be a single.

Personally I love it (Switchblade Smiles), think it's really good.

Not heard the Velociraptor which I will listen/watch the youtube link in a minute.

When I heard Fast Fuse as a sampler of the last album I wasn't grabbed by it, didn't think it was that good but then when it was all together in an album it grew on me.

Album out September 19th.

So maybe just maybe they will play this gig ahead of the launch (OP says they heard September 17th) :fc: Doubt it though, would think we'd have heard more rumours about it and would think tickets and info would have been annouced.

Edited by Matt

isle of wight??

watched the highlights earlier, 'Fire' looked amazing.

Yeah, whole set was superb, Fire at the end was one of the best songs I've been involved in live. Flares everywhere, as far back as I could see was bouncing. Got a right good position and they smashed it. Noel Fielding jumping out in a cape during Vlad the Impaler was weird but brill as well lol

I'll deffo be trying to get down if this Viccy Park gig comes off, Kasabian are unreal live.

Yeah, whole set was superb, Fire at the end was one of the best songs I've been involved in live. Flares everywhere, as far back as I could see was bouncing. Got a right good position and they smashed it. Noel Fielding jumping out in a cape during Vlad the Impaler was weird but brill as well lol

I'll deffo be trying to get down if this Viccy Park gig comes off, Kasabian are unreal live.

yeah seen Noel fielding on the highlights too, the sound was a bit crap for 'clubfoot' and 'where has all the love gone' but seemed better by the end.

After i watched it i went and put on the 1st album very loud and drank some more beers.

Wish they were on at glasto next week.