Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Filbert_Ross

Kasabian

I very much doubt it will happen again for years but we caught them @ Rock city. I tend to find that place is one of the best around this neck of the woods, ie small and "intermate" so you can see with your own eyes rather than a screen at the side.

Hmmmm tempted to see them again would be good as posted above to compare the open air gig to an arena.

Especially as the the other 2 times I've seen them were 'small' gigs as De Montfort/O2 Academy.

Then again I've already seen them on this tour so do I wait till the next one.

I'll have to see if many people I know are interested.

Hmmmm tempted to see them again would be good as posted above to compare the open air gig to an arena.

Especially as the the other 2 times I've seen them were 'small' gigs as De Montfort/O2 Academy.

Then again I've already seen them on this tour so do I wait till the next one.

I'll have to see if many people I know are interested.

Sod it I'm going... these smaller gigs will have more of the newer stuff in I reckon so it should be a bit different. Brum on the Saturday for me I think.

They were quite simply amazing

That gig in Leicester was the best thing i've ever witnessed

Incredible day!

So much so I've just booked tickets, flights and hotel to see them in Amsterdam in November!

GET LOOSE, GET LOOSE!

I really enjoyed Vicky Park but I'm not gonna fork out reasonable moolah to see them again in the same year, especially when there'll be other, better bands touring.

and, as has been said, this'll be a new album tour as opposed to the homecoming, all the hits from every album we're headlining glastonbury with a 2 hour set tour.