Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Filbert_Ross

Kasabian

anyone go last night? Felt the gig was lacking something for some reason and i cant put my finger on why.

i went last night thought it was a great gig but one song should nothave been played and that was i hear voices. also thought miles kane was superb aswell great night

anyone go last night? Felt the gig was lacking something for some reason and i cant put my finger on why.

Yeah I was there too. Gotta say I wasn't sure how good they actually were, as we got right to the front, and the sound quality there aint great (if you get what I mean? Kinda all you hear is the bass). Great crowd though, went mental for certain songs.

As mentioned above too, Miles Kane absoutely superb in support.

Good to hear that Kasabian are awesome live only mates that have seen them sore them at a festival. Looking to see them in January when they come to Melbourne.

Also glad to hear that Miles Kane was good live he is playing at a festival i'm going to over new years and was looking forward to checking him out.

I got a very late offer of a ticket for the Birmingham gig tonight but couldn't make it. Any one go to tell me what I missed?

Brilliant gig!!

Have seen them at far smaller venues and naturally prefer those but they were just as good and easily filled the NIA in terms of presence and sound.

The first few tracks were a bit messy but they got it together and played a great set (no Processed Beats though!!). You definitely missed out.

• 1 month later...

Seeing Kasabian this Saturday night, looking forward to it and there being supported by the Vaccines even better.

Shame you have to stick around and watch Kasabian, but definitely do not miss the Vaccines. Truly brilliant are the Vaccines live :thumbup:

Shame you have to stick around and watch Kasabian, but definitely do not miss the Vaccines. Truly brilliant are the Vaccines live :thumbup:

Kasabian are awesome but yeah the The Vaccines supporting them is definetly an added bonus.

Last time i went to this venue The line up was The Gallows supporting AFI and AFI supporting Faith no more.

Kasabian are awesome but yeah the The Vaccines supporting them is definetly an added bonus.

Last time i went to this venue The line up was The Gallows supporting AFI and AFI supporting Faith no more.

I'm clearly just gonna have to accept that the rest of the world likes Kasabian whilst I find them totally dull... :surrender:

Saw them on Saturday and it was mind blowing, easily one of the best gigs i've been too. The last song was dedicated to Leicester City at which point i held up my city scarf. Tom and Serge put there arms around each other and pointed at me i was a couple rows from the front a bit to the side. Then they gave me a fist pump and belted out Fire.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...