Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The "do they mean us?" thread

If the drummer wasn't on an ego trip he'd try to phase it out for the good of a natural atmosphere. But that would mean not being on TV, phone ins, East Midlands news etc.

Having spoken to him on the issue, it's the club who want him doing it more than he does.

That's exactly what he told me and a few others anyway. Don't see why he'd make that up.

No doubt Arsenal and Man Utd will mock the drum, the poznan(hopefully they will see it a few times!), however everyone knows the atmosphere at the emirates and old trafford is usually crap and will have no problem reminding them when we visit. Perhaps its just an away fans thing having a sense of superiority over home fans. All the match reports commented on the atmosphere in a good way from saturday so it cant be all bad!

As for the poznan i doubt it will reach H block where i sit, which is good as there are a couple of real lard arses close by who could cause an earthquake if they started jumping up and down!

Not if you are a first time buyer looking for a house it isn't.

Exactly.

The obsession with owning your home and the people doing it using them as financial assets rather than, you know, a fundamental human necessity merits a place in the 'What Grinds My Gears' thread.

But back to the original point: people are going to take notice of us now, and that means taking a pop at pretty much everything, as others have said.

Having spoken to him on the issue, it's the club who want him doing it more than he does.

That's exactly what he told me and a few others anyway. Don't see why he'd make that up.

drums at football games in brazil is part of the show, there are whole sections of drummers from the affiliated samba schools ... sounds great and they play in time with the singing ... heard jobber on the everton game and to be honest he makes quiet a noise ... played in time and rhythm to our songs it could be a lot better and some others should join him with smaller drums and practice ... who know one day we could have a drum section sounding like this 

It's great to see pundits already eating their words. I strongly suspect that most, if not all, of those expecting us to struggle never watched us last season. I always thought this would happen - lazy people have a glance at the teamsheet and think they can comment on our chances based purely on the fact that they don't recognise many of the names.

It's great to see pundits already eating their words. I strongly suspect that most, if not all, of those expecting us to struggle never watched us last season. I always thought this would happen - lazy people have a glance at the teamsheet and think they can comment on our chances based purely on the fact that they don't recognise many of the names.

You and every man (and lady) on here.

You and every man (and lady) on here.

You're right, I'm sure. Reading that back, I meant to write, "I thought it would happen... but I didn't think it would happen so soon."

I'm really looking forward to seeing us at full strength against some of the weaker sides. As good as we've been in the two matches so far, there's still more to come, as we've all seen.

Leicester look like they have good first-team, I just wonder if their squad can cope with a few injuries to key players. This will determine whether they stay up or not.

lol lol

That WAS virtually our second team

Other than a threadbare midfield, id choose that defense and it could be argued that Nugent starting today was Nigel's choice...