Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The "do they mean us?" thread

Joey Barton would have played more games for England if he wasn't Joey Barton.

England only pick players from the usual top teams unless you have been performing out of your skin for a lower club and Barton has done neither.

The selection of Vardy and Austin is a change from the usual process because they actually picked 2 players outside the norm and based on merit 

They really are a weird bunch. Why do they have such a massive chip on their shoulder towards us?

That lot are fvcking weird, seriously like

Before the game against them a few people were giving it the big one on here saying we'd smash them. Oh and there seems to be a resident idiot leicester fan on there.

Basically they take the opinion of about 5 people and make out every Leicester fans think the same. They are incredibly touchy and can't take criticism.

The weirdest thing of the lot was that before and after the game last season they were really complementary and great hosts. Just shows how a few baffoons on either side can suddenly change perceptions from reality :)   

England only pick players from the usual top teams unless you have been performing out of your skin for a lower club and Barton has done neither.

The selection of Vardy and Austin is a change from the usual process because they actually picked 2 players outside the norm and based on merit 

But that's usually because the best players play for the best teams.

I think for many supporters of my generation we can't imagine LCFC without Pearson. We were too young to relish the MON era but then old enough to realize how successive managers failed us in the mid-2000s. 

Pearson is the only manager I've known to bring us success and Leicester just wouldn't be the same without him for me (my personal opinion). If he leaves and someone like Dyche comes in, then sorry we're repeating the cyclical process until we find someone who fits Leicester again after years and years of experimentation.

Tears