Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The "do they mean us?" thread

Dead right.

its the same as the Mick Mcarthy thing the other day.

'I've always like Mick'

'Decent bloke and manager'

'I'd like him at the helm'

Bore off.

Well, to be fair that gets said about him at other times rather than just when he comments about us.

• Like 1

http://www.forestforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=40154&page=10 

Our friends over at Forest discussing our squad over a few pages!

At the moment there isn't a single Forest player who'd get in our first XI.

I'd say "I'd take Andy Reid" but frankly I don't know who I'd drop. Maybe have him in for Lloyd, but I suspect that although Reid is clearly a better player it would be to the detriment of our team.

Actually, come to think of it how many would get in our squad?

Darlow instead of Logan. 

Mackie probably on the bench.

Lansbury on the bench if fit.

I should point out that I'm not saying that our players are necessarily better, it's just that the team dynamic is such that I can't see them getting in.

Edited by ttfn

Hahahahahaha.

Oh wow. I know opposition fans are biased, but they are seriously deluded. It would take me far too long to copy all their moronic posts.

This .... I couldn't be bothered to copy them either but was reading in amazement at some of the comments.

Why do Forest fans keep saying this squad would struggle in the prem? Are we not allowed to sign players in the summer or something?

I think it's their way of saying their team is better as they wouldn't need to add much to their squad when they go up as it's too good for the Championship.

Re: Backing Billy and We'll Be Okay

Originally Posted by Alf-Inge of Fudge

So where would Lascelles walk into the Leicester side then? Ahead of Morgan?

Probably. Morgan has been hugely disappointing for Leicester this season.

Wow lol lol

I think it's their way of saying their team is better as they wouldn't need to add much to their squad when they go up as it's too good for the Championship.

But they keep banging on about how poor the league is this year so why are they not top then?

Oh I remember it's their treatment table.

All they go on about is Lascelles, one man doesn't make a team.

The arrogance of Forest fans is astonishing. Nobody will grumble if Derby absolutely dick on them and come up with us. Derby and Leicester compete in the right spirit - always have. But Forest, they're like that annoying person who's always done what you've done but better.

Leicester fan - "I just went for a sh*t"

Forest fan - "Oh yeah, well I just had two sh*t"

Who are they kidding!

• Like 2

Christ, they're a dense bunch in Nottingham, aren't they? You can't be distinctly average and absolutely dick a league. We're average above 2.2 points per game, surely winning matches consistently and regularly is what constitutes an "above average" side? It's like the stick Cardiff got last season for winning games; three points is three points.

The comments about injuries are invalid as well, do we have to apologise for looking after our players now and not panic buying when a few pick up knocks? You buy sicknotes like Kelvin Wilson, don't be surprised when they end up on the physio's bench more often than on the football pitch.

After reading through all these opposition forums, I have to say I'm stunned how many squads are "better" than ours in this division, and yet we're sitting at the peak with our bang average bunch. Lord have ****ing mercy.

No fan of Derby but it would be highly amusing if The Wally got Derby promoted whilst The King failed to go up with the best squad in the league. 

Thiough hopefully both will stay down.

Edited by Corky

No fan of Derby but it would be highly amusing if The Wally got Derby promoted whilst The King failed to go up with the best squad in the league.

Thiough hopefully both will stay down.

To think some were wanting the Dwarf here. We've still got his annual bottle to come yet.

King Billy.

Best squad in the championship.

The league is poor.

They should be absolutely walking it, by at least 8 points.

Yet a VASTLY inferior Burnley side, completely brushed them aside 3-1 at the weekend and another awful awful team, of which none are good enough to play at the "MIGHTY CITY GROUND" ,are way ahead of the pack.

I tell you something, it must be the Football League and the FAs fault.

:)

Edited by HEGGSY

Why do Forest fans keep saying this squad would struggle in the prem? Are we not allowed to sign players in the summer or something?

I don't think they've cottoned on to the fact that king billy scraped into the prem via a play off, with exactly the same tactics of knuckle dragging football he uses now and then preceded to get the lowest points total ever in the history of the prem.

http://www.forestforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=40154&page=10 

Our friends over at Forest discussing our squad over a few pages!

I like this guy here, talks some sense (otherwise unheard for the majority of Forest fans):

Leicester are reaping the benefits of sticking with the same manager and players who know each others game exceptionally well and work together as well knit unit.

That is what we should be striving for.

Wholesale changes to the playing and coaching staff mean for disruption and ultimately poor results.

We have been on an ever changing cycle for pretty much 15 years and that has gor us nowhere.

Damn right.