Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The "do they mean us?" thread

I can see them winning at least six but I'm not worried about them with an 11 point gap as things stand.

A loss for us tomorrow and another win for Spurs and it really does get squeaky bum time.

Don't worry, we won't lose tomorrow.

• Like 1

People talking as if arsenal will win 6/7 of the final 8. They've got no bottle whatsoever, crumble away into a battle for 4th come March. For them to win it, us and spurs have to collapse and Arsenal have to do something they've not done for over a decade and have shown no sign of doing all season - show some character and resilience. Doesn't matter if they're a good side in theory, they're mentally weak and will not win another title for a long time.

People talking as if arsenal will win 6/7 of the final 8. They've got no bottle whatsoever, crumble away into a battle for 4th come March. For them to win it, us and spurs have to collapse and Arsenal have to do something they've not done for over a decade and have shown no sign of doing all season - show some character and resilience. Doesn't matter if they're a good side in theory, they're mentally weak and will not win another title for a long time.

This although I'd add that they're not even a very good side in theory. 2 works class players is 1 less than us.

Spurs fans use three separate bank cards back to back to check whether their job seekers allowance has gone in at the cash point whilst I wait for my turn, annoying bastards.

Spurs fans think this is a good 'Spurs fans' joke.

Waddle and Hoddle are both ex Spurs lads so their biases are obviously in favour of Tottenham. I don't really care. Lineker is biased in our favour, granted he's a presenter and not pundit, but I have no problem with pundits who show support for the club they support. Obviously Waddle has some terrible opinions and he sometimes sounds more like a fan than a pundit.

All this information about spurs fans is getting boring.

Also makes us sound obsessed.

Fortunately Spurs fans read these Spurs fans facts and think it's great that other fans know so much about their customs.

Decent comment by Alan Pardew: http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2016/03/31/alan-pardew-says-only-leicester-stars-have-been-better-than-this/. I like this: "Without a doubt - outside of the Leicester boys - Payet is the best outfield player this year".

Will we ever see anything like this season again?

No, thought not!

It really pisses me off when folk say we're going to lose the 4th champions league spot because we're shit. Firstly why is it our onus over the other 3 entrants to do well and secondly how is it our fault that Arsenal, City and Chelsea have been wank in it generally. Bore off.