Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The "do they mean us?" thread

Schmeichel

2 de Laet

3 Konchesky

7 Hammond

27 Wasilewski

23 Miquel

8 James

10 King (substituted for Dyer at 68 minutes')

9 Vardy (substituted for Waghorn at 80 minutes')

24 Knockaert

15 Schlupp (substituted for Nugent at 68 minutes')

The stoke fans are going to get an almighty shock when we show up at the Britiannia with Mahrez, Drinky, Moore, Vardy, Wood, Nugent (starting), Morgan and a few new additions. The fact the aforementioned names were missing from the starting eleven and all they could do to a championship "b" team is pick up a 2-1 win which they were hanging on to towards the end, does not bode well for them!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/26838116

You hear talk about the importance of pre-season and the fact the club have just hosted a seminar on injury prevention attended by the Football Association and most Premier League clubs tells its own story

I hope Fawaz had a guy in attendance. lol

"

quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Alf-Inge of Fudge viewpost-right.png
This^

Deserve it for having the professionalism and bottle to stand by their manager.

Perhaps because their manager displayed both professionalism and bottle himself."

Well said that man.

A good read on the Forest / Stoke forums, just goes to show that most fans are decent sorts and despite rivalries acknowledge when another team has done well.

I save all my energies supporting City and don't waste time hating or slagging off other teams - so I would be very happy to see more midland teams in the Premier League - so good luck Forest next season, hopefully Psycho is the man. (Work in Nottingham surrounded by Forest and one County fan, all good lads, so this is a genuine post!) 

• Like 1

http://www.forestforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=40708&page=2

Surprising lack of bitterness and racism here.

Just the one imbecile spouting the usual 'not our rivals' nonsense. Good for them really.

It's just unfortunate that the forum is run by bigoted morons. Banning anyone who disagrees with the prevailing viewpoint. Banned me after one polite post, and wouldn't respond when I asked why. Pr!cks.

http://www.forestforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=40708&page=2

Surprising lack of bitterness and racism here.

Just the one imbecile spouting the usual 'not our rivals' nonsense. Good for them really.

Bless 'em - their big-club mentality coupled with the reality of them being the worst club in the area at the moment must have finally floored them in a sea of conflicting emotions.