Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mack

Here comes the moan in

Martin keown currently on suggesting Kevin Keegan as Director of football? ...... WTF?

1. Why has he been asked his opinion? OK he played a few games for the club but not many were that good

2. He said he played his best football under keegan for England. .....that figures.... like speaking to like

3. As for Keegan? Do me a favour. I`m all for a bit of passion but didn`t work for England did it? has zero current knowledge about this league......etc etc NO.

Well done Radio Leicester you have just earned your selves the right to be on here next week radio wise. The covenant is still in place. Say nothing controversial and go with the flow. So much for the media free speech. :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

:chant:

I honestly don't think they do I bet we don't even have a manager against Leeds what a fvck up by the owners this is turning out to be west ham, Burnley and leeds could of been 9points we could easy end up with nothing!

Correct, it's obvious now that right or wrong sacking Sven was "knee jerk" and they have no plan B!

Correct, it's obvious now that right or wrong sacking Sven was "knee jerk" and they have no plan B!

Agree. Was ridiculous to get rid with no one lined up.

Would have looked better on them sacking him after another couple of poor performances away as well.

Edited by MattP

From what I have heard, the owners knew who the new manager would be last week, & it was all sorted out then & the new manager would be in charge vs Leeds.the only thing I can't get from my source is who it is. He said he can't say. He has always been correct with any info he has given before. The reason for the delay in taking over is due to the 2 away games, both tough, imagine the pressure if the new manager lost both, he would have fans on his back in 1st home game. Also if they kept Scen and we won them both, they would not of been able to sack him