Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mack

Here comes the moan in

I personally don't think that Gally was playing that badly. Given he didn't do much right or much wrong, he knew he wasn't playing well and it's only noticeable because he takes the corner.

Wellens and Dyer were much worse in my opinion yesterday!!! But that's my opinion and because I've criticized Dyer half the people on this forum will moan at me because Dyer always seems to be above other players like Gallagher.

Stringer talking some sense. I saw his face on TV and he looked over when he was subbed. His head went down you could see he'd heard them but still after a second clapped over to the away section regardless.

Gotta give him respect for that; even though he was poor. Never understand fans that try and demotivate the team by turning on them whilst they're playing.

Edited by Guesty

Stringer talking some sense. I saw his face on TV and he looked over when he was subbed. His head went down you could see he'd heard them but still after a second clapped over to the away section regardless.

Gotta give him respect for that, even though he was poor. Never understand fans that try and demotivate the team by turning on them whilst they're playing.

All the fans who booed him, I'm sure cheered and chanted his name whenever he scores. When he doesn't score even if he plays well he isn't given any credit.

Very good point about the 10% remembering the Heskey boo boys etc seems that nothing changes

We have too many boo boys in our ranks. It's a shame because vocally away from home we're good but our fans are quite fickle with players. Favorites and targets on who to pick on if things go wrong

What a s h i t e program tonight, its all the fans fault.. if certain players weren't booed we wouldn't be 12th. give me a break , nothing about our crap defence. and whats got to be done to change things around....no lets pick on a few boo boys ,its all their fault..

What a s h i t e program tonight, its all the fans fault.. if certain players weren't booed we wouldn't be 12th. give me a break , nothing about our crap defence. and whats got to be done to change things around....no lets pick on a few boo boys ,its all their fault..

You could always ring in?

You could always ring in?

have done, but working tonight, but to focus on the fans after yesterday is pathetic, they should concentrate on the people who can actually change things at the club rather than the mugs who keep shelling out for second rate s h i t e.