Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lavrentis

Legalise cannabis?

Legalise?  

487 members have voted

1. 1. Should Marijuana be legal?

• Yes
    • No

http://www.guardian.co.uk/science/2011/oct/18/half-americans-support-marijuana

Article here saying half of Americans support legalising weed.

Probably opening a can of worms here but personally think weed should be legal, I just don't see the governments outdated arguments. Especially when alcohol is much more of a danger IMO.

• Like 2

Not sure if serious.

Tobacco is not fun at all lol and yes alcohol can be fun. Weed's probably more "fun" than both but I don't think thats why people smoke it anyway.

Half serious I'd say.

Never really got the appeal, it was midly amusing as a new experience as a kid, but to sit around monged out all day as an adult - I just don't get it.

And don't mistake this for me saying it's worse than alcohol or tobacco, I'm just saying it's crap.

Half serious I'd say.

Never really got the appeal, it was midly amusing as a new experience as a kid, but to sit around monged out all day as an adult - I just don't get it.

And don't mistake this for me saying it's worse than alcohol or tobacco, I'm just saying it's crap.

If people manage to afford to be monged out all day everyday then fair play, let them lol They're probably employed anyway if they can afford it so it's their money they're spending.

I'd say most people that smoke weed probably do it socially anyway who are no problem at all to anyone.

If people manage to afford to be monged out all day everyday then fair play, let them lol They're probably employed anyway if they can afford it so it's their money they're spending.

I'd say most people that smoke weed probably do it socially anyway who are no problem at all to anyone.

You're assuming a lot from my posts being that all I've said it that I don't get it because I think it's a crap drug - at what point did I I say you shouldn't let them?

As it happens though I do disagree - clearly you and I have a different set of friends

You're assuming a lot from my posts being that all I've said it that I don't get it because I think it's a crap drug - at what point did I I say you shouldn't let them?

As it happens though I do disagree - clearly you and I have a different set of friends

Yeah true, sorry. To be honest most of my friends don't smoke weed although I do know someone who smokes it every week probably for the last 3 years and he doesn't seem schizophrenic.

Fair play if you disagree though :)

lol You've just had your first toke, havent you Lav?

lol

Edited by lavrentis

Tried it a few times and thought it was just a crappy version of getting pissed and haven't bothered with it since - the only thing I'd say I dislike about it is the horrendous pong that emits from anybody smoking it - way worse than fags.

I can't vote really because I don't really care what happens, people smoke it anyway but if it's legalised i doubt it would affect me too much either.

• Like 2

Yeah true, sorry. To be honest most of my friends don't smoke weed although I do know someone who smokes it every week probably for the last 3 years and he doesn't seem schizophrenic.

Fair play if you disagree though :)

I've got to admit I don't know anyone who's turned schizophrenic, but I do know a lot of people who are dependant, or at least think they're dependant, and these aren't the type of people who work - they just sit in all day smoking weed and do absolutely nothing. I do know people who smoke and do hold down a job, and they can't get into the car to go to work unless they've had a smoke beforehand.

What I don't understand is the people on here who smoke weed and have friends that do will know people like this, yet will just post silly comments about how you're a muppet if you don't want to legalize it or other stupid comments to make them seem cool for smoking pot. It's like playground stuff.

• Like 2