Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
I am Rod Hull

Instrumentals

I don't give you much bla-bla on music because it's my game, how I pay my bills, but here's something a bit different. A Cuban small string orchestra - called the Camerata Romeu - made up entirely of young attractive women playing all from memory. Quite showmen showladies ! In the 6 mins of YouTube there are a few surprises along the way, so hear it all!

Ah, the pull of the Latins !

• 3 weeks later...

It's a long one but well worth watching some of the best guitar playing you will ever witness, got the pleasure of seeing this the other night and the crowd was going nuts. Or if your attention span isn't that great watch it from the 9 minute mark.

From the 60s

Saturday night at the duckpond - based on swan Lake i believe

Nutrocker - based on the Nutcracker Suite I believe

Let There be drums

Telstar - a tribute to the USA Telstar satellite

The Shadows Wonderful Land one of their many top sellers

I don't give you much bla-bla on music because it's my game, how I pay my bills, but here's something a bit different. A Cuban small string orchestra - called the Camerata Romeu - made up entirely of young attractive women playing all from memory. Quite showmen showladies ! In the 6 mins of YouTube there are a few surprises along the way, so hear it all!

Ah, the pull of the Latins !

That is most excellent.

• 2 weeks later...

None beat Explosions but Mogwai, 65daysofStatic are some of my favourites too.

More recently I really liked the soundtrack to the facebook movie by Trent Reznor.

Nightwish/Apocalyptica do some good instruementals if you're into that sort of stuff. Try Crimson Tide - Nightwish.

• 2 months later...

Airlane, Random, Asylum (always gives me the shivers), No Shelter, Survival, Interval 1, A Little Lost Soul, Disease, The Unborn, Fallen, Hybrid, Resurrection, Into Battle. All by Gary Numan. Astradyne, Monument both by Ultravox. That's all I can think of off the top of my head

Archived