Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Tottenham interested in Kasper

If this is true (which i doubt it) I can't see Kasper wanting to leave to be a replacement for Brad Friedel

The guy is fairly reliable, spurs are interested he will go their is no chance he will stay here unfortunately :(

I take these things with a pinch of salt but the fact that alot of people retweeted leads me to believe that the agent must be reliable

http://twitter.com/#!/Agent_ITK

I once had a tweet RT'd by a lot of people. It said 'Gary Megson to be appointed Arsenal manager in the summer' with a picture of the definition of gullible in the dictionary with it.

Just saying.

Friedel has still got 18 months left on his contract. I can't see him or Kasper being number two at a club, so I don't think anything will happen, not until the summer at least.

This!

Perhaps an option to buy if we don't go up could happen though.

I once had a tweet RT'd by a lot of people. It said 'Gary Megson to be appointed Arsenal manager in the summer' with a picture of the definition of gullible in the dictionary with it.

Just saying.

So all the people that retweeted that tweet are gullible ,you don't get 3,000+ followers for no reason?

Archived