Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Tottenham interested in Kasper

Don't want him to go, think he's going to get better as I'm sure the defence will be better next season as long as it's not starting all over again in the summer.

But if he does go, can we get a keeper who comes out to catch crosses & corners KS stays rooted to his line too much giving the defence too much to do when it should be an an easy catch/punch clear.

what did peter say?

He said that it would be good for Kasper to have a prolonged spell at a club, and that Leicester is a good club, where he is surrounded by good people. He said that we'll be a different proposition next season, and that Kasper has told him that he has had the best year in his life here.

Basically suggesting that he should/will stay at Leicester for the next few seasons.

It has made my weekend :D

Kasper is now a father and has a baby boy called Max. We better sign this kid up quick, it runs in the genes. Nice to hear that Kasper has had his best footballing year at Leicester and he needs stability.

Going to Tottenham would be perfect for him, one season learning from somebody as good as Brad but after that I can see the baton being passed over. I will hold no grudges if he leaves. Although I really want him to stay

I imagine Spurs have a few millions to spend, so why would they even consider Kasper? I would think that they would be able to go for better players, and even be able to attract them.

I think he is a good shotstopper but he is fairly hesitant and his kicking could be better. I don't think he is as good as what other's make out, but, he is our best goalkeeper since Ian Walker and I wouldn't want him to go as I doubt we could get anyway that is better than him.

However, I do think he will have a better defence in front of him next season as well.

Going to Tottenham would be perfect for him, one season learning from somebody as good as Brad but after that I can see the baton being passed over. I will hold no grudges if he leaves. Although I really want him to stay

But he isn't better than Cudicini or Gomez.

I do think he's got noticeably worse as the season's gone on. It's not the first time that's happened to one of our keepers and you have to ask some serious questions about why that is.

His kicking was OK earlier in the season, now he can't seem to keep it in play, and as time has gone on he's struggled more and more with crosses.

But he's still easily one of our best players and I'm very happy to have him as our number one. I can think of very few goals he's been at fault for but plenty of certain goals he's saved.

He's got his faults but as others have said he's the best keeper we've had for a long while. I just hope he doesn't deteriorate any more. Hopefully he'll still be here next season and he can start it like he started this one.

I do think he's got noticeably worse as the season's gone on. It's not the first time that's happened to one of our keepers and you have to ask some serious questions about why that is.

His kicking was OK earlier in the season, now he can't seem to keep it in play, and as time has gone on he's struggled more and more with crosses.

But he's still easily one of our best players and I'm very happy to have him as our number one. I can think of very few goals he's been at fault for but plenty of certain goals he's saved.

He's got his faults but as others have said he's the best keeper we've had for a long while. I just hope he doesn't deteriorate any more. Hopefully he'll still be here next season and he can start it like he started this one.

Seem to remember the Leeds fans saying schmeichel faded badly after a great start there last season, too..

The abuse some of our fans dish out is enough to shatter any footballers confidence

Seem to remember the Leeds fans saying schmeichel faded badly after a great start there last season, too..

Living and working in Leeds I am still to meet a fan who would want him back.

We've conceded too may goals this season, and Kasper's hesitancy at dealing with dangerous situations has contributed towards that and hasn't helped the confidence of our vulnerable defence. A good talent (that save against Pompey was immense) but lacks the presence and composure to be a top keeper in the immediate future for me. We should take the money- for £2 million can get a top keeper at this level and have plenty left over.

The abuse some of our fans dish out is enough to shatter any footballers confidence

Maybe, but I don't recall us giving Kasper much abuse. Nor Weale, who went a similar way towards the end of the play-off season and never recovered.

People have questioned whether Stowell is the problem and maybe we have to consider it as a possibility

Maybe, but I don't recall us giving Kasper much abuse. Nor Weale, who went a similar way towards the end of the play-off season and never recovered.

People have questioned whether Stowell is the problem and maybe we have to consider it as a possibility

Could possibly be right! Think all other outcomes except local air pollution and water quality have been looked at now!

Archived