Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Tottenham interested in Kasper

I'd just like to point out nobody thought Weale was shit in our play-off season....

that said, nothing less than 10 mil for Kasper who looks every inch a Premier League 'keeper.

I did and a few others.

Many of you thought he was good last season as well, until you saw a proper goalie.

KS only signed a 2 year deal at Leeds and allegedly only wanted to sign that for us.

If a big club come in for him he'll be off like a shot.

I did and a few others.

Many of you thought he was good last season as well, until you saw a proper goalie.

KS only signed a 2 year deal at Leeds and allegedly only wanted to sign that for us.

If a big club come in for him he'll be off like a shot.

Hopefully we will get £5-8m

I think he is our best player. The only player I truly don't think we could find a replacement for, at least not while we're in the championship.

David Marshall from Cardiff is well worth a look as well as Jason Steele from Middlesborough, and then Alex Smithies but he is injured at the moment. Steve Harper perhaps in the short term

If Spurs really do want him, then City should put a £10mil price tag on him & hold out for that amount, as he is a world class keeper in the making.

£10mil is a realistic price for a Prem club to pay for such a good keeper.

Unless we get promoted this season, I think it's inevitable that he will be moving on in the summer, if he is still with us then.

I don't want to lose him, but if we get a realistic price for him, it would give Nigel some extra wonga to bring in some quality players.

But imo we need cover for Kasper anyway, as Weale is too unreliable. He has cost us points in some of the games he has played, whereas Kasper has gained us points by some of the saves he has made.

Thank you Simon Grayson for allowing us to take your "not good enough" keeper from you!

I hope Leeds don't pick up a percentage of the selling fee if we do sell him.

I fear if we dont get promoted this season, we are definitely going to have a struggle to keep him. How long is his contract then? If it's 3 years then I suppose its not the end of the world

It is pretty likely he will be off come January if we are not close to the automatic promotion slots. Absolutely imperative we get ourselves in a good position come the start of January.

Personally i think he will wait for ManU to come calling

:crylaugh: :crylaugh: :crylaugh: :crylaugh: :crylaugh: This was a joke right? Yeah Kasper is a great keeper, but Man Utd have just bought David De Gea who is 20 years old, he has the potential to be one of the best keepers in the World, he'll be there for a long time, until Barca come hunting once Valdes turns shitter than he already is.

we accept no less than £50million and a few of there best players. :ph34r:

£50m + Bale + VdV + Modric :ph34r: We'd be mugged if we accepted that.

:crylaugh: :crylaugh: :crylaugh: :crylaugh: :crylaugh: This was a joke right? Yeah Kasper is a great keeper, but Man Utd have just bought David De Gea who is 20 years old, he has the potential to be one of the best keepers in the World, he'll be there for a long time, until Barca come hunting once Valdes turns shitter than he already is.

£50m + Bale + VdV + Modric :ph34r: We'd be mugged if we accepted that.

maybe if they throw in Defoe...maybe Walker...we might start talking ;)

We do have the best goalkeeper outside of the PL. Thankfully he's on a 3 year deal but if we don't get promotion this season then I can see him leaving for £4-5 million and we couldn't really stop him. He's got the potential to be a world beater in my eyes and I hope we can keep him.

Despite the fact we are are mega rich, this will be a test of our character we are still in the championship so their is an air of vulnerability if Spurs bid £5m do we reject it I cannot see that happening likely to just accept.

Doesnt make sense. 3 months ago we paid Leeds 1m for him.

1. Leeds got majorly ripped off.

2. Hes probably the best keeper in the Championship (best strikers in this league go for about 5-6)

3. If there are any 1m goalkeepers out there better than him, let us know.

If Spurs really do want him, then City should put a £10mil price tag on him & hold out for that amount, as he is a world class keeper in the making.

£10mil is a realistic price for a Prem club to pay for such a good keeper.

Unless we get promoted this season, I think it's inevitable that he will be moving on in the summer, if he is still with us then.

I don't want to lose him, but if we get a realistic price for him, it would give Nigel some extra wonga to bring in some quality players.

But imo we need cover for Kasper anyway, as Weale is too unreliable. He has cost us points in some of the games he has played, whereas Kasper has gained us points by some of the saves he has made.

Thank you Simon Grayson for allowing us to take your "not good enough" keeper from you!

I hope Leeds don't pick up a percentage of the selling fee if we do sell him.

£10Million and realistic? if Mills is worth £5 million KS must be worth at least £20 million

Apparently he took the captain's armband when Mill's was sent off on Saturday.

Maybe if he gets given the vice captaincy/ captaincy it'll help to convince him to stay if/ when a premier league team comes calling?

Accept nothing less than £10 million! I'll be devastated if he goes. I love Kasper :wub:

Apparently he took the captain's armband when Mill's was sent off on Saturday.

Maybe if he gets given the vice captaincy/ captaincy it'll help to convince him to stay if/ when a premier league team comes calling?

Accept nothing less than £10 million! I'll be devastated if he goes. I love Kasper :wub:

As soon as Tottenham or any other prem club make a bid for him he will be off but on our terms obviously (£5-8m)

Archived