Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FoxesAreBlue

Formula 1 thread 2012

Yeah, I think Vettel will do it again. He has the best car, arguably the most ability and a team-mate past his peak who probably won't take too many race wins off him. But hopefully there'll be a surprise result or two as well, with Massa getting back to winning ways, Ferrari and McLaren both winning at least four each, and Mercedes to get their first race win since coming back.

My prediction for the top 5 in the championship:

1 Vettel

2 Alonso

3 Webber

4 Button

5 Massa

1 Red Bull

2 Ferrari

3 McLaren

4 Lotus

5 Mercedes

lol I bet my left bollock that Hamilton is in the top 5, and i'd say that if I hated him as much as you do.

Only just made the top five this year though, didn't he? Not exactly golden bollocks any more, and as much as I'm not a massive Jenson fan either, Button completely showed him up last year in HIS team.

You know Felipe baby will come back to form with a point to prove, knowing his Ferrari exit is inevitable at the end of the term. He'll obviously want to stay in F1, and I don't see why he can't snap up a really strong race seat with somebody in 2013 - just needs to display his obvious ability a bit more.

Only just made the top five, what, by 109 points? lol bad bad trolling.

lol lol

Please, please, get rid of the delusion you seem so keen to entertain that I feel the need to 'troll' - I'm just giving my honest assessment.

I wonder how much closer Felipe would have been to Hamilton had Lewis not kept taking him out at practically every ****ing race?

So Hamilton's only just making the top five is proof he won't make it this year, whilst Massa's failure to do so is proof he will make it. Loving the logic.

I think we all know Hamilton has had a tough year on and off the track. Now he's not got all the upheaval, I think we all know he'll improve. He won races last year and showed glimpse of form. Massa has no such excuse for his poor form and showed nothing last year to suggest this year will be any better.

I'll take a bet with you right now, Hamilton will be top five and Massa won't.

Yeah, I think Vettel will do it again. He has the best car, arguably the most ability and a team-mate past his peak who probably won't take too many race wins off him. But hopefully there'll be a surprise result or two as well, with Massa getting back to winning ways, Ferrari and McLaren both winning at least four each, and Mercedes to get their first race win since coming back.

My prediction for the top 5 in the championship:

1 Vettel

2 Alonso

3 Webber

4 Button

5 Massa

1 Red Bull

2 Ferrari

3 McLaren

4 Lotus

5 Mercedes

:|

As a Raikkonen fan I would love that, but I just don't see it. If anything, I see Mercedes improving this year.

I'd happily take that.

So, when Massa finishes in the top five, or Hamilton doesn't, I walk away with how much?

I won't lie, I'm not a rich man so I won't bet more than I dare lose, but I'll be happy to take £50 off you come November.

Massa will be out of Ferrari at the end of the year. I'm guessing Sergio Perez (contracted to Ferrari) will replace him , or a fully fit Kubica. Big season for Paul Di Resta, Schumacher's seat at Mercedes should be availabe at the end of the season.

I'm pretty impartial in your Ferrari / McLaren jizzfest but Massa to finish above Hamilton!? lol lol lol

The problem Facecloth has though is that he's completely underestimating Felipe, but he's not the only one.

Even on most betting sites, you can get better odds on Rosberg to win the title than Felipe, which is ****ing ridiculous when you consider Rosberg hasn't even come close to winning a race, and is in a car completely incapable of doing so.

He'll know this is his last chance really to have a crack at winning a deserved to title, so why not? Hamilton will get just as frustrated at being outshone by Button that he'll try even more ridiculous overtakes, make further stupid comments in the press, fluke a win or two (to exclamations of 'HE'S BACK!') and finish outside the top five, I think.

I'm seriously tempted to meet Facecloth on his 50 (even though I was thinking more like 5 lol), because even if Hamilton has a good season and scrapes top five again, considering Massa finds himself in the top three teams, there isn't all that much to suggest he won't necessarily come sixth out of six.

Archived