Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FoxesAreBlue

Formula 1 thread 2012

Crazy race so far!

Close in qualifying but unfortunately he hasn't been the same since he was terribly injured... I don't think he will ever be and I can see him getting replaced next season

I know, I just think that he deserves some praise for the performances he's put in over the last three races.

Edit: Hamilton screwed over again!

Crazy driving by both Hamilton and Maldonado.

Hamilton was a sitting duck and should have let Maldonado go; Maldonado had time to wait.

Probably Maldonado's fault for coming back onto the track into the side of Hamilton.

Wonder what the stewards will make of it...

Crazy drivning by both Hamilton and Maldonado.

Hamilton was a sitting duck and should have let Maldonado go; Maldonado had time to wait.

:facepalm:

Maldonado completely at fault Lewis had the racing line, defending rightly and Maldonado should yeild and not blatantly turn into Lewis....

lol lol lol lol

Hahahaha. I love Maldonado! :wub:

Absolutely out of this world from Alonso. He always makes the best of a bad situation and he's done it big time here. What a result! Vettel was unlucky but that's a 20 point lead for Fernando now. He deserves it too.

:D

Another day another disaster from McLaren, Hamilton's incredible reaction to be shunted off screams of a man who has had it with his team and possibly even F1, he's the best driver in the sport by a country mile but just cannot catch a break.

Decent race by Alonso but just like Malaysia, a huge amount of luck went his way.

Delighted to see Schumacher on the podium once again.

lol lol lol lol

Hahahaha. I love Maldonado! :wub:

Absolutely out of this world from Alonso. He always makes the best of a bad situation and he's done it big time here. What a result! Vettel was unlucky but that's a 20 point lead for Fernando now. He deserves it too.

:D

Yep you obviously enjoy watching the destruction derby then lol

Another day another disaster from McLaren, Hamilton's incredible reaction to be shunted off screams of a man who has had it with his team and possibly even F1, he's the best driver in the sport by a country mile but just cannot catch a break.

Decent race by Alonso but just like Malaysia, a huge amount of luck went his way.

Delighted to see Schumacher on the podium once again.

Alonso is at least as good as him.

Alonso would be his closest rival no doubt, but put them both in a dogfight and Hamilton wins 8/9 times out of 10 in my opinion.

What would constitute a dogfight? Hamilton is faster over one lap but imo Alonso is better over a race distance.

It's worth pointing out that Hamilton would have finished about sixth anyway. His tyres were finished.

But considering Alonso's two rivals were 1st and 2nd on the grid and he was 11th, you're looking at damage limitation. So to pull out a 20 point lead is a staggering achievement.

It's worth pointing out that Hamilton would have finished about sixth anyway. His tyres were finished.

But considering Alonso's two rivals were 1st and 2nd on the grid and he was 11th, you're looking at damage limitation. So to pull out a 20 point lead is a staggering achievement.

6th is 8 points, that could be crucial. Maldonado is just a cvnt, all he had to do was wait a few more corner for an easy podium.

Also lets not forget that Vettel had the race easily won. Everything fell into place for Fernando today.

Maldonado reaffirms my opinion that he's a dick.

Excellent GP for Valencia though!

and the BBC commentator lol

yep, probably was Maldonado's fault, but Hamilton should have backed off, he must have seen him and would have had no chance holding him off for the rest of the race. should have conserved points, immaturity surely?

Archived