Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
rico

Songs To Describe Our Current Predicament

Excellent stuff - and I'm someone who can usually take the Smiths or leave them...

Had this little number drawn to my attention this morning. Irrelevant to our current predicament, though it would have been relevant 12 months ago.

So this is going out to Villa fans everywhere...

• Like 1

Excellent stuff - and I'm someone who can usually take the Smiths or leave them...

Had this little number drawn to my attention this morning. Irrelevant to our current predicament, though it would have been relevant 12 months ago.

So this is going out to Villa fans everywhere...

That's a cracking track.

That's a cracking track.

It is, isn't it? I'd never heard of him before. It just appeared on my Facebook page via the Wilko Johnson group.

Apparently he was quite well known - and grouped with BB King & Albert King as "the 3 Kings" - but died in his 40s in the 1970s, so has probably been lost to memory (apart from to serious Blues buffs, I suppose).

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Not a massive Oasis fan, but nothing seems more fitting than 'Live Forever' at this point, I've think most of us have been there in the stands, feeling the pain in the *late afternoon* rain, we don't really wanna know about Spurs' stats and metrics, we're all just flying at the moment.

Finally, you're the same as me, we see it a way fans of other clubs, bigger and smaller, will never see. They see a miracle or a lucky fluke, we see the culmination of years of toil at the city, years of highs, lows and a hell of a lot of maybes. We'll remember those moments in League One, in the Championship Play-Offs, in the Relegation battle. And we'll remember those who were there to stand with us in those games, especially those no longer here to stand with us.

Now here we are, on the cusp of something magnificent. Something that won't ever be forgotten in the channels of football history. Something that will make us all, the players, the manager, the staff, the fans, Live Forever.

Edited by Finnaldo