Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxfanazer

Nirvana

Afraid I havent got on,e got preferences and some I like more than others but afriad I cant name one out and out favourite. They are all different and I find it too hard to choose!

I think drain you has to be mine but I agree that theyre all brilliant

Loved 'em, still do I guess, I do wonder what they would have been like had he not tried to eat a shotgun, (or was killed by Courtney Love, depending on how you see it).

Would like to think they would have continued producing quality music and not conforming to the mainstream (much like the Pixes), but I think that Kurt in particular would have disappeared up his own arse in a blitz of drug abuse and depression and probably become the kind of band/person he hated (i'm thinking Axl Rose).

We will never know, I think the Foo Fighters have been a fitting legacy to Nirvana, although I have lost interest in them for since Echoes Silence Patience and Grace bored me to tears.

Pearl Jam were better:

Both 'grunge' as such and both major players of the whole Seattle scene but actually pretty incomparable in terms of sound. It'd be like me comparing Mudhoney to Nirvana for the same reason.

Your post did encourage me to listen to Yellow Ledbetter, though. Great track. Whacking on Temple of the Dog now to marvel at Chris Cornell's voice and what he used to do with it pre-2003 when all his output became garbage.

I really, seriously, desperately hope you're just kidding...

Why? i bought Nevermind when it came out and couldn't get into it,even when i try to listen to it now i have to turn it off,with the exception of a few singles they never did it for me,its just my opinion

Why? i bought Nevermind when it came out and couldn't get into it,even when i try to listen to it now i have to turn it off,with the exception of a few singles they never did it for me,its just my opinion

Yeah fair enough, everyone's entitled to their opinion. You're so wrong though lol

Mmm, fair enough. Some opinions are weird though... :P

Archived