Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxhateram

foxhateram's Optimistic Bus

Head up gang. Only optimism allowed in here. I know the dream is slowly becoming an impossibility but it certainly ain't that yet!

Heads up. Let's post the positives.

Drinky looks good, Marshall will be good, nuge is scoring, becks is scoring, Morgan looks solid.

We just need to win two on the bounce then we will fly. We just need to go on a run. It's still do able. Come on you foxes!

Heads up gang. Join the optimism. :).

LAD

Head up gang. Only optimism allowed in here. I know the dream is slowly becoming an impossibility but it certainly ain't that yet!

Heads up. Let's post the positives.

Drinky looks good, Marshall will be good, nuge is scoring, becks is scoring, Morgan looks solid.

We just need to win two on the bounce then we will fly. We just need to go on a run. It's still do able. Come on you foxes!

Heads up gang. Join the optimism. :).

If not there are lots of other downer threads :thumbup::wave: cheerio

Glad to see atleast 6 people still have some optimism, I am not being funny but what is the point in getting into football if your negative about it all the time. Some people just moan far too often! You surely got into football at some point because of a positive vibe around the game, so why not focus on that.

I know supporting Leicester and being positive is a difficult thing, I know weve been inconstant, I know we are lacking something magical., but why moan about it? Just support the team, enjoy it, take each game as i comes, enjoy it (discuss it afterwards picking on the negatives and POSITIVES) then move on.

I agree that you need to express your frustration, fair do's but most of us sleep on it, then move on. Some of you just go on and on!

I don't care how bad the last game is, I still beleive the next game will be better, that might make me blind/ have tinted glasses/ or maybe even stupid in your eyes, but it's the way I like to see football. I like to enjoy it.

All aboard the optimism bus. If not then the other threads are all yours.

• Like 2

It doesn't matter whether you're optimistic, pessimistic or realistic.

Whether you give up or keep on believing.

You can pay your money and watch the matches, but you can't change anything.

You are not directly involved and no decisions you make, no opinions you hold, can affect the outcome.

Once you understand that, it is much easier to see it all as entertainment.

• Like 2

It doesn't matter whether you're optimistic, pessimistic or realistic.

Whether you give up or keep on believing.

You can pay your money and watch the matches, but you can't change anything.

You are not directly involved and no decisions you make, no opinions you hold, can affect the outcome.

Once you understand that, it is much easier to see it all as entertainment.

Ladies and Gentlemen, Leicester will be playing 4-4-fuc king-2.