Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxhateram

foxhateram's Optimistic Bus

Apparently, well so I've heard, when you're smiling, the whole world smiles with you,

And this also seems to be true that when you're Laughing, oh when you're laughing, the Sun comes shining through,

But when you are moaning and whining and crying and bitching and slagging off the players you bring on the rain.

So cheer the fvck up you miserable cvnts and keep on smiling and everything will be right again.

We're Leicester :scarf: :scarf: :scarf:

Edited by Captain Shrapnel
  • Like 1

Excellent response ladies and gentlemen. Great to see that there are some positive thinking people still about. I like the thought of the 'The Who' song as out theme tune. Then us singing when your smiling on the bus, ring of fire, leicester we do, leicestershire etc all the way to every match.

Up the foxes massive! :P

come on we both know that we started it together. Just think hunnybunny you can sit back and relax now, have a beer and enjoy the ride. :beer:

Yeah, but we didn't - we stole it from Daggers. :shutup:

Guest BlueBrett

I honestly think our season isn't finished. FA Cup!!!

My 5ew went on at 66-1 before the last round and the price hasn't even changed! :facepalm:

I'm still a believer though.. I'm convinced we'll get to the Cup semis or make play offs and either makes it a quality season in my book :scarf: