Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxhateram

foxhateram's Optimistic Bus

• 3 weeks later...

I'm still here and yet again until it is mathematically impossible I will remain optimistic for next game. I don't take grudges with me from one game to the next like some people. I put one game behind me and move on. Each game is a new leaf as far as I am concerned and every single player starts with a clean slate for each game. Shame others can't think more like that on here.

Optimism and support is what being a fan of a club is all about. Being moaning idiots who just slate the team is not. Thank god this bus remains as it seems to be the only place of sanity at times.

• Like 1

Oh please get a grip, and take on board the fact, we, simply are not good enough, hoofball against a team of big men was never gonna be any good, i for one would not have gone back with pearson, not at all convinced he has the know how to get this team promoted, having said that im not sure lasaurus would get this team to rise, so glad i saved my money today, i'll stick by what i said a few wk's ago, mid table at best, the lack of cutting edge will cost us dear in the long run.....................

Oh please get a grip, and take on board the fact, we, simply are not good enough, hoofball against a team of big men was never gonna be any good, i for one would not have gone back with pearson, not at all convinced he has the know how to get this team promoted, having said that im not sure lasaurus would get this team to rise, so glad i saved my money today, i'll stick by what i said a few wk's ago, mid table at best, the lack of cutting edge will cost us dear in the long run.....................

We didn't play hoofball today so your comments are irrelevant .

Cheers chap you have just excellently proved the point I made above, a fan does not moan consistently and turns up through thick and thin. I would give anything to go to all the games! You appear to be somewhat of the opposite of that.

sad to say there will always be some optomists, but us realists have long since come to terms with us being a mediocre championship team at best, nothing more nothing less, short on defensive numbers, and no real quality up front whoever can't see that needs a visit to specsavers .

Get off my bus! You may as well support Forest splurting junk like that.

• Like 3

ive long since seen the light and at 54 have decided enough is enough as far as football expendiure is concerned ill leave it with you younger lads, tho ive still got my L1 season ticket, and did 14 away games last yr, but ive just come to the conclusion that this team is going nowhere, but i can deal with that, and not being very good, they will still be my team nomatter what, its a pity not all of us can see the reallity..............

ive long since seen the light and at 54 have decided enough is enough as far as football expendiure is concerned ill leave it with you younger lads, tho ive still got my L1 season ticket, and did 14 away games last yr, but ive just come to the conclusion that this team is going nowhere, but i can deal with that, and not being very good, they will still be my team nomatter what, its a pity not all of us can see the reallity..............

If you've accepted it what are you moaning about? Leave us poor deluded fools in our state of denial and just smile knowingly to yourself.