Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

FIFA 13

I've spent half the day trudging around London trying to get a copy.

Is there any way that I can download the game straight to my PS3? Or do I need a disc to play it?

you can buy it off psn store i think but its £50 +

just built my first FUT 13 squad. 4321 championship side, only cost about 10k!!

-----------------Schmeichel

Forster - Mee -------------Shackel - Cunningham

------- Byrson ---- Andrews ---Whittinham

--------Swanson--------------Phillphs

---------------Khazim-Richards

I love it, they have thrown in more randomness and made the skill and placement tricks less powerful. They needed to make these changes because it was far to easy to just bend it pass the keeper with very average players. Loving goals being scored more often from deflections too.

I love it, they have thrown in more randomness and made the skill and placement tricks less powerful. They needed to make these changes because it was far to easy to just bend it pass the keeper with very average players. Loving goals being scored more often from deflections too.

Yet I've seen more goals in this one after 3 days than I did in a whole year playing 12... the deflections and that are good but its just WAY to fast and really average, its gone from almost realistic to over the top.

Generally this FIFA is more about passing. Very few strikers will out-strip the defence and run away with the ball (which is realistic). Also, in real life how many players are capable of that perfect through ball and if they are how many strikers are switched on enough to read it? Not many I would say. I think this FIFA has done a good job of varying up the types of goals that are scored and forcing people to have a crack when they are near the area and not just run to the by-line and pass it across the front of the goal.

Why does Mascherano always sign for Man Utd on career mode? :S. Strange. Also, I can't do a defence splitting through ball anymore, they just don't work like they did in 12. Is that a new part of defending?

I manage it fine

Like I said before im trying to get a Brazil Ultimate Team going.

But I have only opened 3 packs out of 24, and so far I have got the likes of Rafael, Oscar, Witsel now I just got Ozil.

Pretty decent, but will sell Ozil and try and get in someone like Thiago Silva, Dani Alves or Pato.

How often do the manager tasks get updated on UT?

the game takes a while to get use to, my record is now 24-4-7 but I can't believe how easy it is to score, it seems like every shot goes in. The GK's on this are utter shite.

Anyone know any good players to look for on UT to get some bargains?

How often do the manager tasks get updated on UT?

the game takes a while to get use to, my record is now 24-4-7 but I can't believe how easy it is to score, it seems like every shot goes in. The GK's on this are utter shite.

Anyone know any good players to look for on UT to get some bargains?

2 players that don't even fit in my system and wreck my chemistry but are my best players and fun to play with.

Javier saviola and Cristian Eriksen!

Does anyone have the sound clips of the Leicester fans singing for Fifa? I seem to remember seeing them on here for another FIFA. I'd like to import it into the game for abit of atmosphere.

http://www.fanchants.com/ Use this site for them , it's free to register and download to your PC then just either USB stick them to your PS3/Xbox or use a media server to transfer them across :thumbup:

Been building my BEAST team all weekend on UT and still only got the bare bones.. Annoying that some players are being priced out but hey ho.

So far I have got as starting 11 on a 4-3-2-1 formation

Gk: Douchez

Lb: tremoulinas cb: mexes, ekiza Rb: fanni

Cdm: M'Vila, khedira

Cam: rafael sobis, ganso, coutinho

St: elkeson

Currently a 4 1/2 star 79 rated team with a chemistry of 73.

If anyone fancies a game my GT on Xbox is Rusko187 and I am crap online so if anything an easy 3 points

Everyone starts out like that mate

I don't get how you improve though....it looks like it would take literally tens of hours trading shitty cards for slight profit to buy slightly better ones and so on.

I don't get how you improve though....it looks like it would take literally tens of hours trading shitty cards for slight profit to buy slightly better ones and so on.

Well yeah they didn't sell you the game so you could build an amazing team with no effort that would be rather silly really wouldn't it?

Although I must admit it is a very frustrating game mode, played one season div 5 against the AI and just missed out on promotion, played a couple of cup games and a couple of onlines losing one and drawing one, both sides vastly better than mine.

The fitness and contracts are what irratate me the most, is there anything I can do to stop my players getting knackered???

Started a player career at Leicester and was promptly loaned out to Swindon lol....great.

Seasons Got promoted out of Div 10 first time of asking as champion with 14 points and two games to spare. Which I was quite pleased with.

Archived