Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MikeyT

TV psychic Derek Acorah: 'Maddie is dead'

http://www.telegraph...ie-is-dead.html

Television psychic Derek Acorah has claimed Madeleine McCann is dead, after a messenger from the spirit world told him: “She’s not on this earth any more”.

The medium, who has allegedly “sickened” the McCann family with his predictions, said the little girl would soon be reincarnated after joining the “spirit world”.

Mr Acorah, 62, said: “I know her parents are convinced Maddie is alive and I’m really sorry – but the little one has been over in the spirit world for some time.”

In a bizarre interview, based on information Mr Acorah claimed he had received from a spirit guide, he told the Sun newspaper: “I don’t think it’ll be long before she reincarnates.

“When children pass over who haven’t had full lives I believe they choose the time to come back in the same form again – as another little girl.”

The newspaper quoted a source close to the McCann family as saying: “Kate and Gerry are sickened. This character Derek Acorah is nothing but a self-publicist.

“It’s incredibly distasteful and insensitive.”

A spokesman for the couple added: “Kate and Gerry believe their daughter is alive and the Metropolitan Police are currently pursuing an investigation to that effect.

“If anyone credible has any credible evidence that she is alive they would come forward.”

Mr Acorah, who used to host television show “Most Haunted”, added he was surprised his comments had upset Madeleine’s family.

“I would hate to offend or upset the McCanns as a parent myself,” he said.

He has claimed he received his information from a spirit messenger called Sam, shortly after Madeleine vanished from a Portugal holiday resort five years ago.

He said he had been asked to travel there to assist with the search, but had contacted Sam to seek guidance before leaving.

He said: “I sat in my meditation room and I asked the spirit world and Sam confirmed she was dead. It is horrible but he said there was no purpose for me to go there.”

Mr Acorah added he did not travel to the Praia da Luz resort to spare the McCann family any unnecessary suffering.

“I wasn’t going to bring extra misery to them,” he said. “I do know that they will find out what happened to Maddie one day.”

Mr Acorah, who made his comments to the Sun while promoting his latest tour, is proclaimed “without question, the number one television psychic in the UK” on his website.

He rose to fame on “Most Haunted”, where he would communicate with spirits, before moving on to present “Derek Acorah’s Ghost Towns”.

The McCann family, who have released a photograph showing what they believe their daughter looks like now on the fifth anniversary of her disappearance, hope a new police investigation will allow them to finally discovery what happened.

The thing is if the McCanns had gone to see him and he had said that, and it comforted them and helped them deal with it and move on, which arguably they should, people would be arguing the validity of this sham nonsense of a disgusting exploitational practice.

I think the only way to truly find out is set up an elaborate Saw type scenario where Derek's nearest and dearest are trapped in some sort of machine that will kill them after a big red timer gets to zero. The only way to stop it is known by a deaf, dumb and blind kid called Tommy, he can't communicate with Derek while he is alive so the only way to save his family is for Derek to kill Tommy and communicate with his spirit.

...hmm...

...I think I need to stop watching horror films.

The thing is if the McCanns had gone to see him and he had said that, and it comforted them and helped them deal with it and move on, which arguably they should, people would be arguing the validity of this sham nonsense of a disgusting exploitational practice.

I think the only way to truly find out is set up an elaborate Saw type scenario where Derek's nearest and dearest are trapped in some sort of machine that will kill them after a big red timer gets to zero. The only way to stop it is known by a deaf, dumb and blind kid called Tommy, he can't communicate with Derek while he is alive so the only way to save his family is for Derek to kill Tommy and communicate with his spirit.

...hmm...

...I think I need to stop watching horror films.

:crylaugh:

He's pretty good at pinball, is that Tommy, so I've heard. I'm not sure why he bothered putting any money in the pinball machine, though.

Derek Acorah is a bellend.

Hmmm am now wondering if he has been misquoted or not. What to believe. I was curious so went searching and found this on his personal Facebook page, that he posted an hour ago in relation to his alleged quotes.

"I will NEVER have anything to do with The Sun newspaper again. This has been a step too far. Not only have they compromised me, but they have caused yet more anguish for a family who in my opinion have suffered enough".

So called psychics and fortune tellers meh.

Remember that idiot Russell Grant on the old Skinner and Baddiel show claiming Ferguson would leave Man Utd and move to Spain to manage in the nineties.

Now this idiot comes out with this knowing after all this time he is pretty much safe from being caught out talking bollocks.

He has a 50/50 chance of being right and with no body or her appearance there is no way to prove things either way. She would be old enough now to let somebody know if she remembers. So claiming she is dead may swing the odds slightly in the psychic's favour.

conclusion based on logic not super powers.

Hmmm am now wondering if he has been misquoted or not. What to believe. I was curious so went searching and found this on his personal Facebook page, that he posted an hour ago in relation to his alleged quotes.

"I will NEVER have anything to do with The Sun newspaper again. This has been a step too far. Not only have they compromised me, but they have caused yet more anguish for a family who in my opinion have suffered enough".

I reckon he is pissed off because he has been stitched up by the Sun.

Probably a slow news week, nothing actually going on in the real world. The interview was most likely already set-up probably about his new book or whatever, but supposed to be about something else, but the researcher found his previous commentsabout Maddie and thought there might actually be a story in here, so the focus of the article has been on his comments on Maddie, which were probably 1 minute of a much longer interview.

Somewhere in a London office...

Chavez returns after another set of cancer treatments in Cuba to stand for re-election?

Rebecca Brookes to stand trial?

New French President to pull back from the idiotic austerity financial approach?

Greece to cause potential collapse of banking system across Europe?

Nah fvck it, let's run with the psychic and the dead girl story...just a shame we can't get some footballers and a prostitute in it somehow.

The Sun - a mark of quality

Archived