Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Trav Le Bleu

The Return of the Trav Le Bleu Radio Show

• 2 weeks later...

And a return tonight with a bit of stuff related to the Midge Ure gig I went to last week. Songs by The Doors (Ray Manzarek died today) and My Bloody Valentine (Kevin Shields is 50! :o )  as well as Talk Talk, OMD, Public Service Broadcasting, Alt-J and many more.

All starting in less than 30 mins on www.regenradio.net at 6 pm.

It's that time of the week. You've already missed Prince, Dinosaur Pile-up, Mark Lanegan and Manic Street Preachers. Doing Musical Roulette too tonight. Pick a number between 1 and 8053 (the number of tracks available to me currently) and it WILL be played - which gets interesting as there are some truly embarrassing howlers on there.

Tomorrow night Shen and I will be taking you round the world, not once, but TWICE! All in the space of 6 hours, as part of the 1st Anniversary of Regen Radio this week. Where? http://www.regenradio.net When? 6pm to Midnight with me taking the first 3 hours and Shen spinning it round the globe the other way.

If nothing else, it will be interesting.

On Thursday we are hoping to have Mellow Baku on our show (12-4 PM 87.7 FM) If she doesn't show then I'm being used as a 2nd choice  promoting my book.

Me and another of the team are supposed to come up with a double act sport slot for when it goes back on line. Bit scary.

Archived