Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Trav Le Bleu

The Return of the Trav Le Bleu Radio Show

If you want to make a request, just post it in here. :thumbup: If I've got it, I'll play it - I'm primarily Alternative and Indie musi, but I have all genres, over 8800 track in my library.

I am still on tonight, though the first hour is pre-recorded for some reason, can't think why.

But for those of you who can't possibly put themselves through the mill of watching England probably lose again (or are of diverse nationality) or don't want to risk hearing Phil Neville commentate (surely not again?), then listen in from 6 pm BST with some "appropriate" tracks for England's 2014 World Cup campaign.

I am DJ EJ on Regen Radio

As much as I enjoyed listening that time whilst playing fm2014, I havent been able to since. Currently my boy is pkaying cbeebies before bed. Ill get him back into sanjay and craig by next week. As we all should btw. Its quality

As much as I enjoyed listening that time whilst playing fm2014, I havent been able to since. Currently my boy is pkaying cbeebies before bed. Ill get him back into sanjay and craig by next week. As we all should btw. Its quality

When Shen gets back, I'm going to look into doing a joint Leicester City set. I could possibly even get an interview with an ex-City player about what life was like at City... it's probably doable.

• 2 weeks later...

Having listened to one of my fellow DJs do a set of one word songs at the weekend, I thought I'd go in the opposite direction - song titles of 8 words or more.

So if song titles such as, "I Never Want An Easy Life If Me and He Were Ever To Get There" or "Nothing That Has Happened So Far Has Been Anything That We Could Control" tickle your fancy, then tune in at 6pm BST to the DJ EJ show (that's me) at http://www.regenradio.com

You might be surprised to hear some classics too.

Having listened to one of my fellow DJs do a set of one word songs at the weekend, I thought I'd go in the opposite direction - song titles of 8 words or more.

So if song titles such as, "I Never Want An Easy Life If Me and He Were Ever To Get There" or "Nothing That Has Happened So Far Has Been Anything That We Could Control" tickle your fancy, then tune in at 6pm BST to the DJ EJ show (that's me) at http://www.regenradio.com

You might be surprised to hear some classics too.

What was your setlist out of interest. Had a quick browse though my iTunes library and only noticed a few songs over 8 words long. 'Everybody's Got Something To Hide Except Me And My Monkey' by the Beatles, 'The More You Ignore Me The Closer I Get' by Morrissey. I'm sure there are many more that I missed though.

Well I played the Morrissey one.

Full set list...

I Bet You Look Good On The Dancefloor - Arctic Monkeys

The Man With The Child In His Eyes - Kate Bush

If You Don't Want Me To Destroy You - Super Furry Animals

We Will Vacation, You Will Be My Parasol - Be Your Own Pet

Don't Talk (Put Your Head On My Shoulders) - The Beach Boys

Ladies and Gentlemen, We Are Floating In Space - Spiritualized

This Town Ain't Big Enough For Both Of Us - Sparks

The Boy With The Thorn In His Side - J Macsis

We Have All The Time In The World - Louis Armstrong

I Ran With Love But Couldn't Keep Up - Spectrals

No One Loves Me And Neither Do I - Them Crooked Vultures

If I Should Fall From Grace With God - The Pogues

Always Look On The Bright Side Of Life - Monty Python

I Could Never Take The Place Of Your Man - Prince

Elderly Woman Behind The Counter In A Small Town - Pearl Jam

(Are You) The One That I've Been Waiting For? - Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds

Lets Make Love and Listen To Death From Above - CSS

The More You Ignore Me, The Closer I Get - Morrissey

The River That Runs With Love Won't Run Dry - Swans

Just Glue Some Gears On It (And Call It Steampunk) - Sir Reginald Pikedevant Esquire

They Gave You A Heart, They Gave You A Name - Ladytron

The Day That Curly Billy Shot Down Crazy Sam Mcgee - The Hollies

Stop Me If You Think That You've Heard This One Before - The Smiths

Does Your Chewing Gum Lose Its Flavour On The Bedpost Overnight? - Lonnie Donnegan

It Ain't What You Do, It's The Way That You Do it - Bananarama and Fun Buy Three

You Think I Ain't Worth A Dollar, But I Feel Like A Millionaire - Queens Of The Stone Age

It's The End Of The World As We Know It (And I Feel Fine) - R.E.M.

I Never Want An Easy Life If He And Me Were Ever To Get There - The Charlatans

It came to my attention during the show that I have a song track with a 53 word title, but it wasn't on my PC so I didn't play it :)

TONIGHT!

One word title songs... so lined up I have some Pearl Jam, The Jam (other varieties of Jam are available), The Knife, The Cure, The Mars Volta and even bands not starting with The, such as Fleet Foxes, Interpol and Dinosaur Jr.

Sounds good to me. If it sounds good to you, tune in at 6 pm BST on http://www.regenradio.com and click in the lower left corner where it says "play live radio".

Then straight after me at 8, we'll have the return of our fellow FoxesTalker Shen from 8 to 10, with a similarly diverse selection of alternative music (I think that's a fair description Shen), oh and you'll probably get to hear his Mrs tell bad jokes too! :)

Archived