Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
tomhemz

where do players live?

A certain Souleymane Bamba had post delivered to a bungalow in Barrow, plus I saw his white Ferrari going through Sileby on numerous occasions. When he left the bungalow was cleared out pretty sharpish and the car went.

Gelson Fernandes lived in Mountsorrel, so did Simon Grayson many years ago and he was sponsored by Rover! A Rover 600 if I remember correctly. A world away now for players cars.

A woman on the club tour things said Lloyd Dyer was in the Barrats appartments and Mandaric also had one there.

Steve Walsh (not the player) has an appartment in Rothley apparently. He hung onto it from the spell here before according to my window cleaner who does that area.

Milan lived in glen and still has a house there, and before Sven moved into the barratt homes, he view one in Fleckney twice, only chose not to move in their because he wanted to rent (for obvious reasons) and the guy wanted to sell only, it was worth just shy of £1 mill.

A certain Souleymane Bamba had post delivered to a bungalow in Barrow, plus I saw his white Ferrari going through Sileby on numerous occasions. When he left the bungalow was cleared out pretty sharpish and the car went.

cant say i ever saw him in barrow, or a white ferrari come to think of it

Iwan didn't get paid very much by LCFC the council paid his rent. His neighbour was called Julian apparently.

Ha ha, I thought the above post would be about second or third in the thread (if not at the top just below the OP!) - not as late on as page two!!

Having spent all my years in Northants (supporting City) before my Devon relocation in 2005, then I draw a blank on most of this topic, never having been a Leics resident after I was four! The only City player who I heard lived in Northants was big Steve Howard who lived on Collingtree Park estate, an affluent area on Northampton's western outskirts. Whether that still applies though since he joined Hartlepool, I don't know. He maybe has digs up there and kept his house on in Northampton like only a pro. footballer can afford to!!

Archived