Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
tomhemz

where do players live?

Nugent's on the Bradgate Heights estate.

Bamba was often in Melton because he had a bird there.

Steve Walsh (player not coach), as far as I know, still lives in Burton-on-the-Wolds.

Jack Hobbs used to get seen around Loughborough.

Gerry Taggart still lives in Quorn.

Back in the day:

Izzet was in Markfield

Kasey Keller lived in Gaddesby

Russell Hoult lived in one of the Coleorton Hall apartments

I lived on belvoir Drive for years. There was a hotel next door where a lot of young players stayed but also pros when they first arrived. I remember the morning after we beat Cambridge 5-0 listening to Whitlow and Grayson sitting in the garden talking about their report in the Mercury - great stuff, my Mrs went round to wish them congratulations and they were made up, as were we.

After we moved to France, we rented a flat that belonged to Elvis Hammond - we used to get the bailiffs round every now and then!!!!!

I'm not sure King still lives in Freemen's Meadow - not seen his Range Rover for a while. He def. used to though, along with Bamba and Gradel. Waghorn used to chauffeur them to training a lot in his A5.

cant say i ever saw him in barrow, or a white ferrari come to think of it

he had a white porsche, not ferrari (unless he had both, never saw him in a ferrari though)

Gordon Banks lived on Kirkland Rd and Colin Appleton Wilnecote Rd-Braunstone 'town'(that ages me)I think the club owned the property in those days.Woollet lived in South Wigston rumuored to be unable to find his way home.

Sven was looking at the thatched property on Sapcote Rd Hinckley but I thought he ended up in Rothley

Feel abit sorry for him in a way. Wonder where he'd be now if he hadn't got that injury at Chelsea and hadn't given up...

I heard it was more down to him boozing every day of the week rather than any injury. I've got no sympathy for someone who's pissed away a footballing career when there are millions of kids out there who would do anything for that opportunity.

Archived