Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Father Ted

Iconic LCFC pictures

• 8 months later...

The chap in question is called Clive Naggington. Might have the Surname spelt wrong but its pretty much it. i went school with him at Burleigh.

I believe he now lives in Chiang Mai in Thailand.

Nothing about leaving Filbert Street? Or even just that beautiful scoreboard itself?

Photo002.jpg

Seeing this again has actually made me quite emotional. Same seat for 10 years up until this, the last game. Never quite felt the same again. At least we saw the old place off in style

This is my son,Paul, taken at Leamington pre season. Nigel has the reputation as a miserable git, I have always found him to be charming with a great sense of humour. Top man. Sorry if the photo is in the wrong rotation, that's the way it download.

post-16182-0-92749700-1389562857_thumb.j

Bit of a long shot...but at filbert street in the carling stand, when you came down the stairs of the lounge there was a huge picture of leicester fans at wembley when we played crystal palace.

There was also the same picture in a pub in countesthorpe.

If anyone has copy would love to see it, as i am at the front.

Archived