Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
qwerty123

Pearson sacked?

Disgraceful. The best manager statistically and ability wise we've had for years. Just when we have a young squad who are passionate about the club, it all gets scrapped. I hope they have a decent replacement lined up or else it's back to the drawing board. (Not Poyet)

I'll wait for something official, but I'm disappointed if that's the case.

Agreed. The rate we burn through managers and start over and over is really tiring as a fan.

If that is indeed true, then regardless of where anyone stands on the NP debate, it is another sad day for our club in that yet another manager has come and, ultimately, failed. Wish him well and thank him for his tenacity. Brace yourselves for the rumours and roller-coaster ride that's just about to launch

the most annoying thing is we were so close to getting there this year! ok we had a bad run but one kick from the play off final. Gutted to be honest some of the football we have played this year has been the best i have seen in years. Who ever replaces him has a lot of fans to get on side first. Personally i am glad they have extended the early bird offer as not i am seriously considering not bothering.

Archived