Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Adster

Destiny

Anyone like the look of this? Coming early 2014 for 360, PS3, X1 and PS4 and PC. Took my eye very much at E3, especially the gameplay they showed. 

Closest us Playstation users will get a Halo-esque FPS which I liked very much. The game focusses on Co-Operative Multi-player but it will have competitive multi-player too.

This game along with the Order 1886, ESO and Diablo III were the games to take my eye at the Sony E3 conference. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBNdrJMwrkc

• 11 months later...

Just hit the level cap with the warlock. Considering thats it's only an alpha, it's incredible well refined. Didnt see any bugs, no graphical glitches. This game will be incredible, you can see already that it's going to have so much depth to it. I'm calling it now, it'll be GOTY.

So you don't rate it?

I'll pre order it now then.

Put in a pre order Pablo. It's not my cup of tea though.

I think I've had enough of mindless fps's.

Far Cry 4 looks better, at least it involves some thought regarding the approach you take.

As a side, Diablo 3 Ultimate Evil Edition had to be pre ordered. £44 on amazon.

I don't like it and graphically, it's terrible.

Plays worse than COD:MW.

I've never heard of the game until today, I looked at the gameplay trailer and I think it looks great and has a special "feel" about it.

If they manage to transcode that onto an XBOX360, I'll definitely buy it - and that's coming from somebody who usually has a hard time finding any joy in FPS.

Basically, I'm a sucker for story-driven and RPG-influenced shooters. Reminds me of Mass Effect in some ways.

From the bit more I played last night, actually enjoyed it, seems like a mash of a few games, halo, borderlands and other I can't remember.

Certainly will be a marmite game....like most are to be frank

yeah, HALO, HALO 2 , and borderlands, i love it

How can I get it? If I need a code, does

Anyone have one

To spare.

there's another Beta for it in July...best way to get into that would be to pre order it, although I suspect Bungie will flood ze world with beta keys to really give the servers a good stress test.

PSN network will break until said pressure ;)lol

• 1 month later...

Anybody else got a beta code for this? Be cool to have some foxes to play with tomorow. Been told you'll actually be given three codes so if anybody with a ps4 who hasn't pre ordered wants one can have one of mine if it's true.

Archived