Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC_Nige

Glastonbury

Last Shadow Puppets are the most boring band i've had the displeasure of listening to in recent times.

Some friends of mine had sung their praises recently so thought i'd give them a watch yesterday.

Self indulgent nonsense.

Bit harsh, thats a better description for Muse imo.

Plenty of full sets on the iPlayer, watched New Order & Sigur Ros earlier which were great. Not a fan of Adele but you can't fault her singing, plus she swears as good as anyone brought up in Tottenham.

I'm after a discussion, and the fact you can't remember who was 'big' this time last year really does reinforce the point that he was hugely deserving of his headline slot - like him or loathe him Kanye West is in a very small bracket of performers who make music that is almost always overwhelmingly positive both commercially and critically while being thought provoking and innovative.

Coldplay? Bland. Adele? Boring. You can't level either at Kanye West regardless of whether or not you've got his tapes in your car.

Kanye was awful on the night, but a great shout at the time.

Jay Z was brilliant then and in retrospect. 

Anyone watch Adele last night? Good singer but I could do without all the talking in between. she came across as a bit of a twanny.

Got a mouth on her as well, fecking this and that in that east end accent.

She can sing yes, but and its a massive but, they're all depressing songs about previous fellas.

She stands there and dances with her hands for a couple of hours whining on about ex's lol.

Sooner look at Kylie, Pixie Lott etc but hey ho.

Got a mouth on her as well, fecking this and that in that east end accent.

She can sing yes, but and its a massive but, they're all depressing songs about previous fellas.

She stands there and dances with her hands for a couple of hours whining on about ex's lol.

Sooner look at Kylie, Pixie Lott etc but hey ho.

To be fair to Adele, she's shed a few pounds recently and has a decent rack on her. I wouldn't kick her out of bed...

And I heard she actually apologised for the fact her songs weren't 'upbeat' enough for the main Glastonbury stage. At least she's honest...

Bless her. She's becoming a bit of a national treasure in her old age. The new Cilla Black?  lol

To be fair to Adele, she's shed a few pounds recently and has a decent rack on her. I wouldn't kick her out of bed...

And I heard she actually apologised for the fact her songs weren't 'upbeat' enough for the main Glastonbury stage. At least she's honest...

Bless her. She's becoming a bit of a national treasure in her old age. The new Cilla Black?  lol

I think it's physically impossible to kick Adele out of bed, even after she's shed a few pounds.

Bless her. She's becoming a bit of a national treasure in her old age. The new Cilla Black? lol

Don't get me wrong, she's good at what she does but a bit more variety wouldn't go amiss.

I saw most of her set and yes she was taking it all in good humour about her songs.

Cuddly is the word :)

I don't mind Adele. Watched her performance and it wasn't bad - just talking in between that bored me. She falls in that bracket for me personally where I wouldn't buy any albums but I'd buy the greatest hits.

Skyfall sounded brilliant live.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Archived