Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC_Nige

Glastonbury

Guest Mee-9

After seeing Hot Chip this weekend, they've made me have to go out and get tickets for their Rock City gig. 

Class. 

Got back a couple of hours ago.

Main highlights that stick out off the top of y head right now are-

charlatans, sleaford mods, slaves, libs, chemical brothers, Jamie t. The Smyths. Bootleg Beatles. Can't remember others right now as not got my brain back up to speed yet.

charlatans, sleaford mods, slaves, libs, chemical brothers, Jamie t. The Smyths. Bootleg Beatles. Can't remember others right now as not got my brain back up to speed yet.

think you saw more bands than i did! i missed the chemical brothers because i purely couldnt be arsed to walk that far! we were camped in kidney mead and it was a slog! 

enter shikari for me was my highlight! what a performance! oh and randombly walking into rudimental and lilly allen on the park stage. 

Bootleg Beatles were absolutely incredible! I stood next to Alexa Chung, Daisy Lowe and Florence whilst they played which made it even better. Great atmosphere in that tent.

Circa Waves the highlight for me, secret set first thing on Friday at Introducing tent. 

Could this  be the photo of the festival?

11148450_1009942395684905_26250951788342

Doesn't look at all like Glastonbury. 

Is it true Daisy Lowe is the daughter of Leicester and Wigan legend David?

Hopefully, she is already related to the drummer from Supergrass and a presenter from old Top Gear. Definite A-list celebrity. 

Sneaking in Glastonbury is possible, but it took us a while and a lot of persistence and shots of Morgan spiced.

Best place on earth and would do it again in a heartbeat (if I can't get tickets :P)

Is that big narstie in the first pic ? lol

Sneaking in Glastonbury is possible, but it took us a while and a lot of persistence and shots of Morgan spiced.

Best place on earth and would do it again in a heartbeat (if I can't get tickets :P)

Fair one. Nice

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived