Oooooooooo

Jamie Jamie Vardy

Jamie Vardy

Oooooooooo

In the tune of The Human League - Dont you want me

Kings of the KOP  Jordan William  and Charlie Lewin

Posted (edited)

That's shit compated to mine.

You were working as a striker for fleetwood town when we found you, we signed you for a bargain of 1 million pound and turned you into someone new. Jamie Jamie Vardy (then its your bit)

Edited by The Year Of The Fox

Posted

yeah my mate who we came up with the song sits next to the away fans and I sit in the kop so he started to get them all to sing it .

Your mate didn't come up with it. This was started at Charlton.

Posted

You were working as a striker for fleetwood town when we found you, we signed you for a bargain of 1 million pound and turned you into someone new. Jamie Jamie Vardy (then its your bit)

Ha - love that, +1

Posted

"Kings of the Kop".  lol

Fair play for getting a song started and being enthusiastic about it, but get over yourself.

Seems kids these days just want to start songs off so they get loadsa  #LADpoints from their mates rather than being arsed about supporting the team.

Posted (edited)

If it's too complicated it'll never catch on keep it simple.

Vardy Army. Like the Barney/Barmy army one.

Yeah, singing his first name twice, then his surname, then his first name, then his surname, then "ooooooooh" is really difficult.  :unsure:

Edited by Voll Blau

Posted

Yeah, singing his first name twice, then his surname, then his first name, then his surname, then "ooooooooh" is really difficult. :unsure:

Wasn't specifically referring to the OP to be fair.

Posted

"Kings of the Kop".  lol

Fair play for getting a song started and being enthusiastic about it, but get over yourself.

Seems kids these days just want to start songs off so they get loadsa  #LADpoints from their mates rather than being arsed about supporting the team.

Some people in K were driving me mad last night. Fvcking chanting Deeeeeano constantly as if it was really funny.

And this is after we've conceded and th result is suddenly in the balance. These fvcking twats don't take matches seriously at all. You think they'd be concerned about what's going on on the pitch rather than thinking it's all one big joke.

Posted

Some people in K were driving me mad last night. Fvcking chanting Deeeeeano constantly as if it was really funny.

And this is after we've conceded and th result is suddenly in the balance. These fvcking twats don't take matches seriously at all. You think they'd be concerned about what's going on on the pitch rather than thinking it's all one big joke.

I was sat right next to one of them.

Yeah, ****ing hilarious.

Posted

Heard them too. Wankers. It's about as funny as genital warts.