Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jbwilliams97

New Song for Vardy

"Kings of the Kop".  lol

Fair play for getting a song started and being enthusiastic about it, but get over yourself.

Seems kids these days just want to start songs off so they get loadsa  #LADpoints from their mates rather than being arsed about supporting the team.

This a million times over.

Definitely a fan of the song though and I wasn't one when I heard it suggested on here. Reckon it would sound class if loads sung it. Will get it going at Blackpool.

Jamie Jamie Vardy

Jamie Vardy

Oooooooooo

Jamie Jamie Vardy

Jamie Vardy

Oooooooooo

In the tune of The Human League - Dont you want me

Kings of the KOP  Jordan William  and Charlie Lewin

It's this no? What's the point in trying a thousand new songs for the guy when this is an original tune and would definitely get everyone involved (given how difficult that is with our lot)

Let's give it a proper airing at Blackpool!

This song was 'sung' in dribs and drabs at Carlton. I like it but so many of our fans can't hold a tune! Even the 'we love you' chant is a struggle!

I know right? In fact I'm convinced they sing out of tune on purpose because they think it sounds 'gay' to sing properly.

It's the same with the our boys in blue chant. The chorus should be 'da da da da' sung with passion and oomph, instead we sound like Bernie with a cold.

Archived