Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Never mind £60k I'm Now Davie Rich!

This is to inform you that you have won a prize money of Eight hundred thousand USD (£800,000.00 USD) for this month of 2013 Lottery promotion which is organized by OUTLOOK& MSN LOTTERY INC & WINDOWS 8 LIVE. The MICROSOFT WINDOWS collects all the email addresses of the people that are active online, among the millions that subscribed to Yahoo and Hotmail, Gmail  we only select five people as our winners through electronic balloting System without the winner applying, we congratulate you for being one of the people selected.

NOTE: FOR CLAIMS OF WINNING PRIZE YOU MUST CONTACT THE EMAIL BELOW WITH YOUR INFORMATION TO OPEN YOUR CLAIMS FILE.

Contact Email: ([email protected])

1. FULL NAMES: 2. HOUSE ADDRESS:

3. OCCUPATION: 4. SEX: 5. AGE:

6. DIRECT PHONE NO:  7. STATE:  8. COUNTRY:

Thank you and accept my hearty congratulations once again!

The Russian language has no definite or indefinite articles ("the"/"a") so Russians struggle to use these correctly in English....

Now, let's see....

"you have won a prize money"; "this month of 2013 lottery promotion"; "The Microsoft Windows"; "email addresses of the people"; "through electronic balloting system" etc.

Russian gangsters, not Nigerian this time, Davie!

• 3 weeks later...

Hey! I've hit the jackpot too. :scarf:

From the Desk of Steve Grant,
(World Bank Representative Nigeria)
PAYING BANKERS

I am Steve Grant,World Bank representative in Nigeria and going by series of petition received from International Financial Agencies on the way your inheritance fund was handled by our correspondence office, after extensive close door meeting with Board of Directors and other Stakeholders in the Government, Subcommittees of the House Of Assembly,Federal Republic of Nigeria.

It has been resolved and agreed upon that your Inheritance Fund would be released to you on a special method of payment, which is SWIFT ATM CARD. This method of payment is designed by the Government to avert fraud perpetration or stoppage of fund by some Agencies either through Anti-Terrorist Certificate or other certificates and this swift atm card would be issued to you upon meeting the Bank Requirement.

Furthermore,this office has been mandated to take charge of the Issuance of the credit card, and your inheritance payment file should be passed to my desk for clarification upon certification that your file is OK. This Office would direct you on how to receive your overdue inheritance fund via SWIFT ATM CARD.

The card would be delivered to you via Courier service and in the light of this aforementioned, you are required to furnish this office with the following information if different from the one we already have:

Your Full Name:

Address:

Your Next of Kin Name and your date of Birth:

Your telephone number and fax:

This information would be used in opening of an account here and its from the account that the ATM Card would be used in the issuance of swift atm card in your favour  with the card number and all your information inserted into the card, Upon completion of this issuance of the ATM Card it will be sent to you via Courier service to your residential address.

Kindly furnish this office with your contact information in order to reconfirm if its in line with the one contained in our payment data. Be informed that your fund has been called back and its now in suspended account here in our Bank and a new account will be opened in your name before the Card is issued. Here is my private email address: [email protected]

Waiting for an urgent response.

Yours Faithfully,

STEVE GRANT
OPERATOR
PAYING BANKERS

The Russian language has no definite or indefinite articles ("the"/"a") so Russians struggle to use these correctly in English....

Now, let's see....

"you have won a prize money"; "this month of 2013 lottery promotion"; "The Microsoft Windows"; "email addresses of the people"; "through electronic balloting system" etc.

Russian gangsters, not Nigerian this time, Davie!

Impressed!

Archived