Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Maybes

Unrecognised disc error code 03-57-00

Help fellow foxestalkers!

My xbox 360 S 250gb gave me the above error  code last night. Happened after a mate unexpectedly jumped up imitating Romelu Lukaku causing the room and xbox to shake. Next time I turned it on...boom error code.

Any one else had this problem? I've seen various part time fixes such as piece of paper in the disc tray and whacking the xbox...tried both but to no avail. 

Help fellow foxestalkers!

My xbox 360 S 250gb gave me the above error  code last night. Happened after a mate unexpectedly jumped up imitating Romelu Lukaku causing the room and xbox to shake. Next time I turned it on...boom error code.

Any one else had this problem? I've seen various part time fixes such as piece of paper in the disc tray and whacking the xbox...tried both but to no avail. 

If the Xbox is moved whilst the disc is playing it can scratch the discs, causing an error code, my sons have both done this. Game can repair them for about £3.

If the Xbox is moved whilst the disc is playing it can scratch the discs, causing an error code, my sons have both done this. Game can repair them for about £3.

Cheers for the reply. It's not the discs they are fine it's the xbox itself.

Tried all of that last night mate to no avail. 

Think I've gotta open it up see what's happening then fix it or send it to Microsoft. Oh the joy!

It's usually the motor that moves the laser, or the gear broke, if it's under warranty don't open it as ms won't repair it.

Yeah it's not under warranty.

Going to open the ****er up tonight.

Archived