Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sykes999

Baby Squad

Generally sit in the West Stand now as it's about the only place they will turn a blind eye if you are banned.

Still see most of the usual faces down there over the course of the season.

The thing is most of the 'old school' come out for the bigs games all stone island up yet when it comes to it shut themselves,I was a prominent member of the ybs when we started it up,was always us young lot Avin a row,we were game as ****,hear the young lot now are(I'm 30) and av mrs and kids and don't bother anymore,pisses me off that you get the so called old school sitting in family stand with the kids in the s.i gear,yet when push comes to shove and it's gonna kick off say 'av got me kids',that's well and fine but then don't wear the clobber to say your a lad if your a has been,most so called lads ain't even as a row,gaur enter that out of 50 lads(hate it when folk say there was 200 there today)only a dozen tops will av it,the rest **** off back to the tavern and av the cheek to say they've just 'had it'!

The thing is most of the 'old school' come out for the bigs games all stone island up yet when it comes to it shut themselves,I was a prominent member of the ybs when we started it up,was always us young lot Avin a row,we were game as ****,hear the young lot now are(I'm 30) and av mrs and kids and don't bother anymore,pisses me off that you get the so called old school sitting in family stand with the kids in the s.i gear,yet when push comes to shove and it's gonna kick off say 'av got me kids',that's well and fine but then don't wear the clobber to say your a lad if your a has been,most so called lads ain't even as a row,gaur enter that out of 50 lads(hate it when folk say there was 200 there today)only a dozen tops will av it,the rest **** off back to the tavern and av the cheek to say they've just 'had it'!

So your saying you cant wear Stone Island 'clobber' unless your up for a 'row' sorry Danny Dyer you lost me there.

Rather than get annoyed by the lack of punctuation/full stops I like to imagine you are actually saying this in one single breath.

That's exactly wot am satin,we as it up Barnsley a couple of years ago,me mate banged a lad in stone island,the fact he was wearing some nike air max trainers told me he weren't a lad,but if he wants to bounce about dressed like he is a lad(even though he weren't) he gonna draw attention to himself,which he did???

That's exactly wot am satin,we as it up Barnsley a couple of years ago,me mate banged a lad in stone island,the fact he was wearing some nike air max trainers told me he weren't a lad,but if he wants to bounce about dressed like he is a lad(even though he weren't) he gonna draw attention to himself,which he did???

1049.gif

0SBuk.gif

Chris-Rock-HUH-WTF.gif

You have got to be on a wind up. You must be on a wind up.

Archived