Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MC Prussian

What songs are constantly stuck in your head?

There's someone at my work called Jeremy. Everytime he's mentioned I hear this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VK4TvZeL6c0

Also The Fox pops in there a lot these days. But you know when it's only 2 lines of a song, that just get repeated every minute or so over and over again? So at the moment it's:

'But if you meet a friendly horse, will you communicate by mor-or-or-or-orse????'

Unfortunately the musical reprobates I work with insist on having Gem on in the sorting office so I frequentally have garbage going through my head all day. :(

And no, not the Shirley Manson kind.

Who is your favourite?

a) Michael Buble

b) Robbie Williams

c) Wham

d) Robin Thicke

e) Michael Buble

I blame myself, and its not a bad song to have stuck, but after posting it in another thread here, i have had this stuck for days.

This morning as i trudged to the shower (im sure before my eyes were even really open) this song had already begun its repetitive trip round  and round my skull...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hI4I_lMTgQ

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Since my kid went to a teddy bears picnic themed party and was given a CD of bear related sons, I cannot get out of my head The Wiggles' version of 'going on a bear hunt'.

It's a pretty terrible song anyway, but being sung by an Australian bloke who sounds like a villain out of Mad Max that would torture you with a lighter, it just becomes all the more sinister - particularly the bit where he goes 'what a beautiful day' and somehow makes it sound like a threat.

I've deliberately not posted a video or anything as I don't want it inflicted on anyone else

Archived