Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Thank you Wasyl's army.

Hope you guys are in touch with the club early for your tickets as this match against Bolton is now the LCFC Christmas FIxture with people over here able to get cheaper tickets. Will mean a bigger crowd than normal so would suggest you talk to the ticket office about how many you are going to need.

Look forward to seeing and hearing you on the 29th and Wasyl is doing a great job for us !

Good to see our guys here are working to try to secure a cheaper ticket option for our Belgian friends. Based on the great feedback and response from our club it would not surprise me if the club themselves do not step up and sort something out.We've got some great and vital fixtures coming up but I'm looking forward to the 29th already :thumbup: As soon as you guys know where you are going to be seated my son and I are looking to move our ST seats to that area for the game :D .

Your board contacted Crazy Belgians On Tour to thank us for our support and has sent several mails with high quality pictures of our support :thumbup:

This is UNBELIEVABLE.

Absolutely impossible in Belgium, where they try to keep this sort of fans out !

maybe Crazy Belgians On Tour should add the LCFC guys to the event on facebook?

Fair enough, fair play to lcfc. It'd be great if they could organise a friendly at your place in the summer. I realise you only came to see Was but it wouldn't do international relations any harm lol

As stated above, get onto the club quickly and let them know your coming. Tickets will sell fast with this mercury ticket offer and you wont be able to sit together if you leave it too long. 2 coaches of you guys would be brilliant lol

Yes he does.

One of our guys gave him a flag and Wasyl told him that, if he wants, he can get it back on the 29th

The local news last night had him going back down the tunnel with the flag around him, the previous Crazy Belgian who said the club emailed you pictures. Do you want to put them up on here so we can see them?

There were a few in the OS picture special but the more the better.

Also I think the stewards handled it perfectly, hats off to them in what is a difficult job to please everyone.

In Snottingham for a work meeting tonight, stopped off at the Old Horse (Vicky Park) for a quick snorter on the way back....

A familiar figure was sat there with a mate, talking a language of the East: tattoos, black shirt, black trousers, big belt. Long, strong and dark, with a long, strong, dark drink in front of him (extra-foamy Irish blackcurrant and soda, I think). I had a brief word with him, noting his good reception from the Anderlecht fans and hoping that he got a good similar reception from the Leicester faithful (response: "Of course!", with a face-splitting smile...)

Alf met Wasyl!  lol

I saw Knockaert once, after Palace away at the train sation. He waved at me, I felt so loved.  :wub:

I know the feeling, Harry. I'm over 50 and it made my day. My missus thinks I'm very immature - and she's probably right!

Already 75 lads have paid up: 25 more and 2 coaches of Belgians will be present for the Bolton game!

Get seats in SK1 this time mate. Always looks to be space in that corner and you'll enjoy yourselves more with more people joining in with you I'd assume

See you then! :thumbup:

So to our Belgium friends a question, with your country getting a relative easy draw yesterday in the World Cup, I've put a £10 bet on you lot to win at decent odds of 14/1, with the players you've got I think you could be a good outside bet, what are your feelings about your chances and should I invest more?

So to our Belgium friends a question, with your country getting a relative easy draw yesterday in the World Cup, I've put a £10 bet on you lot to win at decent odds of 14/1, with the players you've got I think you could be a good outside bet, what are your feelings about your chances and should I invest more?

I know you don't mean me, but imo you won't be seeing any of it back.  They've built a very good defensive record but, on the evidence of their qualifying campaign(and despite all the talent at their disposal), they just haven't been prolific enough and I think that will really be an issue once they get into the knockout stages.   They'll win their group I'd wager, but beyond that I can see them stumbling out to Portugal in the 2nd round or the Argies in the quarters.

Archived