Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vlad the Fox

Goal Cam

I love this feature! 

I would love to see the fans celebrate the goals though!

Maybe that blonde bint in the control room could put her fantastic 70 cctv cameras to some proper use and show us some footage of fans celebrating. Would look reet good.

Maybe that blonde bint in the control room could put her fantastic 70 cctv cameras to some proper use and show us some footage of fans celebrating. Would look reet good.

They'd only show some kids waving their flags or a nice old lady politely clapping. I doubt footage of L and K block going mental will be made public by the club.

• 2 weeks later...

Notice how Philips dummy stuffs the defender marking Nugent. As the ball comes into Philips he stops, Nugent continues his run which allows him to get in front of him. Great football by them both.

That's what Phillips has been signed for! Love the bloke.

You can clearly see the ball didn't go out of play for Vardy's goal...

Great angle to watch RDL attack the ball, shakes off his marker very well.

Toys with them even. I love the desperation in Adomah's movement when he realises he's been sold a feint and tries to pedal back. :D

Archived