Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
purpleronnie

Old school Leicester City pictures

Saw a link to a titter page on another site that has loads of old pictures, lots of leicester too.  Not sure how accurate they are but here are some of them, check the page out its worth a gander.

https://twitter.com/Oldskoolawayday

Leicester at newcastle 80's

BczbYUsCcAA1D1e.jpg

Leicester at swindon looks like early 90's
BczlZD5CEAA3SU2.jpg

charlton v leicester (upton park)
BczqdmrCYAASoUj.jpg

leicester at fulham
BcznAErCUAAJ5J4.jpg

leicester at orient 1980
BczjD_qCcAE4Mhv.jpg
BczhB6sCEAAFIK2.jpg

Leicester v spurs
BczfpkICIAA89vg.jpg

Leicester at QRP 74
Bczb0kPCAAEcyY1.jpg

Some interesting photo's there, just shows how football's moved on so quickly. 

Maybe not old school pictures but as anyone got any leicester away day pictures from 2008 onwards?

I've got a picture of me in Keith Weller tights at Crewe if you're interested?

Saw a link to a titter page on another site that has loads of old pictures, lots of leicester too.  Not sure how accurate they are but here are some of them, check the page out its worth a gander.

https://twitter.com/Oldskoolawayday

leicester at orient 1980

BczjD_qCcAE4Mhv.jpg

That was my first away match.I t was when we'd won the 2nd division title under Jock Wallace. The cops that day were animals.

I was at a number of the games in the late '70s and early '80s and the pictures brought it all back - good times, but this has been a good year, and there'll be more in the future too. I didn't enjoy the post-match hassle we got into after the Chelsea game much but then it was a very different Chelsea following in those days...the period shouldn't be characterised by the well-documented problems off the pitch but by the fact that teams could still progress in the cups or league drawing largely on local talent and the odd signing..a combination that has all but disappeared in the top two tiers of the contemporary game at least..that said the quality of players overall, and the pace of the game now is fantastic...

Some cracking photos.

The Swindon one towards the top looks really good.

I'm sure it's Swindon 1991, Brian Littles first game in charge, the tickertape sporting blue went all over the blokes garden behind the stand! I was stood at the back. If I remember rightly it was 0-0 and their 100 or so local knobheads we're chased out of the ground by our 100 or so knobheads! At full time.

Been in that away end at the old Oxford ground a few times, horrific fences, the photo looks like a scene from Hillsboro disaster.

I'm sure it's Swindon 1991, Brian Littles first game in charge, the tickertape sporting blue went all over the blokes garden behind the stand! I was stood at the back. If I remember rightly it was 0-0 and their 100 or so local knobheads we're chased out of the ground by our 100 or so knobheads! At full time.

Been in that away end at the old Oxford ground a few times, horrific fences, the photo looks like a scene from Hillsboro disaster.

Cracking day that was,got to say a lot of them games away that season were good especially the Southend game....oh i miss them days

204_8442244863_5187_n.jpg

Play Off Final 1992

My mate took these pics and i had loads more but can't seem to find them

:(

I still have that white flag in my stuff you keep for years and can't part with collection!

Archived